12' Round Pool Cove & Armor Shield Liner Floor Pad Combo
Pool Cove Features:
- Pool cove sits around the bottom and inside the circumference of your above ground pool wall before installing your new liner
- Peel and Place Pool Cove - 48'' long with an adhesive backing for quick and easy installation
- Adds years of life to your liner - seals the space between the wall and pool liner to prevent liner strain
- Helps prevent excessive stretching and premature wearing
- Made from chemically-neutral foam
- Includes (12) 48" sections for a 15' round pool
Liner Armor Features:
- Armor Shield Padding is super tough, adds a layer of cushioning that will eliminate footprints from forming
- Protective barrier prevents punctures & holes from grass, rocks, roots and other sharp objects
- Saves you money, extends the life of your vinyl liner
- Durable - resists damage from acids, alkalis, salts, oils & mildew
- Outstanding strength with superb "tear guard" weave
- Constructed of durable one-piece fabric
- Geo-Textile Fabric permits moisture to safely pass through it mold and mildew resistant
- Easy to install
- Colors may vary
The Peel N' Place Pool Cove keeps its shape and is quick and easy to install – just peel the adhesive backing and lay the cove inside the circumference of your pool wall. Pool coves are a vital part of your pool as they keep the weight of the water in the pool liner from causing it to balloon out under the bottom of the pool wall. Pool coves were previously made by using sand to hand form a gently curved pool wall. The Peel and Place Pool Cove is made of chemically neutral foam which helps fight corrosion and prevents excessive stretching and premature wearing to your liner adding years to the life of your new liner.
Armor Shield Floor Pad provides an important protective layer between a vinyl swimming pool liner and it's sand base. Unlike traditional foam padding, Armor Shield is a Polypropylene Geotextile material that prevents cuts and punctures to vinyl liners caused by rocks, roots, grass and even glass! Armor Shield Padding is super tough, but also adds a layer of cushioning that will eliminate footprints from forming. Simply place Liner Armor Shield under your new vinyl liner during installation. It's durable material resists acids, alkalis, salt, oils, mold & mildew. Easy to install - no wrinkles!
Pool Liner Floor Pad and Pool Cove Installation Diagram
There are no reviews for this product.