Vinyl Works IN-24 Above Ground Pool Steps
This item is currently out of stock
Receive an email when it's back in stock:
- Ideal for pools installed above ground (with a deck).
- Includes (2) Hand Rails and Deck Mounts
- For use in 48", 52", & 54" high above ground pools with flat bottoms
- Easy to assemble
- All plastic construction will not affect water chemistry and will not corrode
- 24" overall width - will not take up too much space in the pool
- Step treads measure 7.5” x 20” for easy entry and exit
- Non-slip step surfaces are excellent for elderly, slightly handicapped, or heavy swimmers
- Side openings allow water to circulate through unit to inhibit algae growth
- Taupe color to match most pool models
- Weight guideline: 300lbs.
- Meets or exceeds ANSI, APSP & ICC-ISPSC requirements for pool safety
- For added liner protection use the 30" x 36" Step Pad
- Requires 10-15lbs of clean gravel or sand into both the left & right stringer to prevent the step from floating (not included)
- Includes both deck mount flanges and front mount flanges (with hardware) that can be used to mount directly to a pool deck. Range of adjustment of the flanges are for deck surfaces measuring 44" minimum to 60" maximum (measured from floor of flat bottom pool ~ bottom of pool step)
- 5 Year Manufacturer Warranty
The Vinyl Works 24" Wide In-Pool Step is designed to make pool entry easier at an attractive price. Minimal obstruction of pool with only occupying 22” projection into the pool. System has a 300lb weight capacity (one person). Meets or exceeds all current code requirements for entry systems, in-pool steps, ladders and ladder enclosures. Resin step has 5 year Manufacturer’s warranty.
Support / Downloads