Aquabot Mamba Automatic Pool Cleaner
- Works on above ground pools and inground pools (will not work on soft sided, inflatable or Intex pools)
- Connects directly to skimmer or vacuum inlet
- 16” Diameter Cleaning Disc
- Includes a flow regulator
- No need for electricity - the vacuum attaches to your existing filtration system
- Universal adaptor fits all skimmer holes
- No wheels to jam, bags to empty or gears that can break
- Includes 32' of pre-engineered hose
- Made by Aqua Products
- 1-year manufacturer's warranty
The Aquabot Mamba is a suction side pool cleaner designed for the most demanding swimming pool environments and all types of pools. Using the suction flow created by your pool pump, the Mamba simply connects to your skimmer vacuum plate to vacuum your pool floor and uses the flow created by your pool's filter system to power itself. The hydraulic design of the Mamba ensures longer equipment life, which saves you money! Aquabot pool cleaners provide crystal clear water, fewer chemicals and a healthier clean. Aquabot cleaners remove more dirt and debris from surfaces to keep your pool physically cleaner so it needs fewer chemicals.
Brand / ManufacturerAquabot, the flagship brand of Aqua Products, was built with the sole mission for making consumers' pool experience more enjoyable. The world's leader In robotic pool cleaning solutions. Fewer chemicals and a healthier clean. We are Aquabot. The Keepers of Pure. For over thirty years Aqua Products has consistently found new and innovative ways to help keep pools both cleaner and healthier. Located in Cedar Grove, New Jersey, Aqua Products is an American born, American based company that revolutionized the U.S. pool cleaning industry by introducing the first robotic pool cleaner in 1982.
Support / Downloads
Be the first person to review this item!Write a review