Aquabot Pool Rover S2-40 Robotic Automatic Pool Cleaner
- Simple Plug n’ Play operation - No installation, hoses, booster pumps or complex connections - it’s that easy!
- The Pool Rover S2-40's patented directional guidance locking pin enables it to systematically cleans the floor and slopes of any aboveground or in ground pool, regardless of its configuration or surface type in as little as 1 hour.
- Individually handcrafted in the U.S.A. to ensure absolute quality and the immediate availability of parts and supported by the industry’s largest national network of robotic service centers and an in-house customer support team.
- 40ft EZ swivel cable, for pools up to 40 ft.
- Cleans floor, incline, and cove with radius
- Includes 2 filter bags with top cover access
- Coverage Square Feet Per Hour: 8000
- Adjustable Turning & Never Stuck Rollers
- Cleaning Programs: 1-2 Hours Small & Large Pools
- Internal Timer with Auto-Shut Off
- Pump Motor: High Performance: Brushless/Individually Sealed
- Electrical Specification: 110V/60 Hz
- 1 year manufacturer's warranty
The Pool Rover S2-40 incorporates hydraulic engineering and an independent filtration system into one revolutionary above ground pool cleaner. Features a direction guidance-locking pin for precise navigation, cleaning floors and slopes of all above ground pools and surface types, filtering large and small debris down to two microns with its 34-quart maximum capacity microfiltration bag.
Review by Vanessa on Jun 21, 2014
I purchased this for my new 24 ft round AG pool and couldn't be more pleased with this product. There is a setting for small or large pool. Small runs 1 hour & large runs 2 hours. It comes with 2 mesh bags and 2 fine bags & has a swivel cord. I do recommend this over the S240i that only has 1 bag if you have a larger pool. My pool floor was really dirty & had a lot of leaves and pine straw. 1 hour of use & it was all clean. When using this product, you will need to allow 1 1/2 hours or 2 1/2 for longer cycle for cleaning & sitting in the pool for 20 minutes after the cycle is complete(you can't be in the pool with if because this is an electrical product) You will need to wash out the bags with water hose as soon as you pull it out of the pool. The AquaBot will definitely save me time this summer and I will enjoy my pool more & spend less time cleaning.
Review by Michael on Jun 5, 2014
As an engineer, I like to see products that are well built and work as designed. Works great on my 18x40 54" oval pool. Best pool investment I made.
Review by Vincent C on Jan 20, 2014
So easy to use!