Aquabot Pool Rover MAX Robotic Automatic Pool Cleaner
- The Pool Rover Max will clean all above ground and in-ground swimming pools
- Cleans pool floor, cove and lower wall area
- Simple Plug n’ Play operation - No installation, hoses, booster pumps or complex connections - it’s that easy!
- Long 50ft SWIVEL cable to help prevent tangling
- Top Loading Extra Large Filter Baskets
- Fine Filter inserts Included to trap fine debris
- Coverage Square Feet Per Hour: 8000
- Adjustable Turning & Never Stuck Rollers
- Cleaning Programs: 1-2 Hours Small & Large Pools
- Internal Timer with Auto-Shut Off
- External Timer Capability
- Linear Pump Motor provides better suction and quicker movement
- Electrical Specification: 110V/60 Hz
- Individually handcrafted in the U.S.A. to ensure absolute quality and the immediate availability of parts and supported by the industry’s largest national network of robotic service centers and an in-house customer support team
- 3-year warranty with 1-year bumper to bumper coverage
The Pool Rover Max is a great choice for all above ground and in-ground pool owners. Key features include a 50 foot long No-Tangle Swivel cord, internal timer, and external timer capability. Also included are Fine Filter inserts to trap fine debris like sand & silt. The Pool Rover Max has Top Loading Filters which makes cleaning the included filters a breeze. The Pool Rover Max is hydraulically & jet-propelled by its own internal pump motor and will remove everything from large leaves to pine needles to silt or algae as fine as 2 microns in size (which is as much as 10 times smaller than what main pool filter systems can remove). The Pool Rover Max's extra-wide non-marring and non-direct drive wheels (no gears or timing belts) allow it to simply and easily roll over vinyl-liner ripples and foot prints, on the floors of hard-surfaces like pebble finishes and gently along fiberglass gel-coat finishes. The Pool Rover Max has free spinning wheels that never stick, and its customizable forward and reverse time settings allow it to clean any type of pool and climb inclines up to 60 degrees while filtering up to 4,500 GPH. The Pool Rover Max can clean most pools in less than one hour and includes its own power supply.
Brand / ManufacturerAquabot, the flagship brand of Aqua Products, was built with the sole mission for making consumers' pool experience more enjoyable. The world's leader In robotic pool cleaning solutions. Fewer chemicals and a healthier clean. We are Aquabot. The Keepers of Pure. For over thirty years Aqua Products has consistently found new and innovative ways to help keep pools both cleaner and healthier. Located in Cedar Grove, New Jersey, Aqua Products is an American born, American based company that revolutionized the U.S. pool cleaning industry by introducing the first robotic pool cleaner in 1982.
Support / Downloads
Be the first person to review this item!Write a review