AquaPro 190 SQ. FT. Above Ground Pool Cartridge Filter Tank
This item is currently out of stock
Receive an email when it's back in stock:
- Ideal for above ground pools up to 33' Round and 21'x43' Oval
- Includes filter cartridge, air relief valve & pressure gauge
- Half turn Secure-N-Lock Seal ring allows you to easily remove cartridge from filter tank
- Corrosion resistant, reinforced thermoplastic tank ensures maximum durability and long life
- Maximum Flow rate of 190 gallons per minute or 91,000 gallons in 8 hours
- 2-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Approximate outside dimensions: Length: 28", Width: 25", Height: 38"
The AquaPro 190 is a highly effective cartridge filter system that cleans your pool down to 20 microns, compared to standard sand filters which filter down to 50 microns. The compact design, along with maximum filtering capability, reduces maintenance and time. AquaPro’s advantage is superior design - maximum hydraulic flow working in unison with the filter element for efficient performance.
Brand / ManufacturerWith over 75 years in the water pump industry, AquaPro Systems manufactures highly reliable pool products, with unbeatable performance, at competitive prices. Located just outside Cincinnati, Ohio, AquaPro has a team of innovative engineers, with extensive experience in the design of hydraulics systems, AquaPro is able to provide you with a superior product that meets performance and safety standards. AquaPro systems proudly has one of the only ISO9001 Quality Approved manufacturing facilities in the industry, and with an on-site UL Certified Test Lab, you are guaranteed exceptional performance and safety from all AquaPro products. When Quality counts, come to the Pros...AquaPro Systems.
Support / Downloads