Aquapro Apex Series 1.65 HP Variable Speed Inground Pool Pump 230V
This item is currently out of stock
Receive an email when it's back in stock:
- 1.65 HP Variable Speed Ultra High-efficiency motor delivers maximum energy savings
- Best in Class Hydraulic Performance / Powerful, Smooth, Efficient, Quiet operation for Years to Come
- Digital controller & easy to operate with automation
- High-efficiency over-sized diffuser for quiet operation
- Includes 2” quick disconnect unions
- EZ-View™ quick-lock lid makes cleaning quick and easy
- EZ-access™ tool-less design for fast assessment
- TEFC motor technology; virtually silent brushless permanent magnet motor
- Premium Viton® seal provides exceptional chemical resistance and longer motor and pump life
- Rugged, glass-filled, reinforced thermoplastic construction
- Eco-Apex™ XL-MAX filter basket
- 2” NPT Female Top Discharge — 2” NPT Female -3” NPT Male Suction Inlet Fittings / Universally Compatible for Easy Installation and Retrofits on Any Pool
- 208/230V UL-listed
- Pump Amperage: 208V - 10.5 Amps, 230V - 10.0 Amps
- U.S. ETL listed for quality and safety
- 2-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Made by AquaPro Systems
- Free Protektor anti-entrapment device included with all Apex Pumps. Inserts directly into your main drain’s pipe and will help mitigate the risk of hair, limb, and mechanical suction entrapment.
The Aquapro Apex Series 1.65 HP Variable Speed Inground Pool Pump comes with a high efficiency motor for energy savings. Can reduce energy usage by up to 90% versus standard pool motors. The inlet and outlet have 2” female NPT threads and includes quick disconnect unions for hard pipe connection. The EZ-View™ quick-lock lid makes cleaning the strainer basket quick and easy. Rugged, glass-filled, reinforced thermoplastic construction with EZ-access™ tool-less design for fast assessment and repairs.
Brand / ManufacturerWith over 75 years in the water pump industry, AquaPro Systems manufactures highly reliable pool products, with unbeatable performance, at competitive prices. Located just outside Cincinnati, Ohio, AquaPro has a team of innovative engineers, with extensive experience in the design of hydraulics systems, AquaPro is able to provide you with a superior product that meets performance and safety standards. AquaPro systems proudly has one of the only ISO9001 Quality Approved manufacturing facilities in the industry, and with an on-site UL Certified Test Lab, you are guaranteed exceptional performance and safety from all AquaPro products. When Quality counts, come to the Pros...AquaPro Systems.
Support / Downloads