18'x52" Bristol Round Pool
- 20 Gauge Blue Liner
- Thru-Wall Skimmer & Return Fitting
$1,712.00Save $483.00 (22% OFF)
- Includes skimmer and blue liner. For liner upgrades or accessories click Customize this Pool
- The Bristol pool features 6" wide galvanized steel top ledges with corrosion resistant coating
- Resin top caps resist bad weather, chlorinated water and constant wear
- Durable 5" galvanized steel upright posts give the Bristol strength, support and style
- 52" high galvanized steel wall coated with a "Krystal Kote" painted finish to prevent corrosion from the elements
- Zinc coated hardware
- Heavy-duty coated steel bottom rails
- Galvanized steel top stabilizer rails for extra strength
- Wall Color/Design: Chateau Sand
- Warranty: Manufacturer's 30-year limited warranty - 1st year 100% coverage
- Made in the USA
- Installs above ground (installation not included)
- Approximate inside (water) dimensions - 18' Diameter
- Approximate outside dimensions (space required) - 19' Diameter
- Approximate Water Capacity - 7,500 Gallons
Style and Strength
The Bristol incorporates interlocking steel stabilizers at the top of the pool, giving you a stronger pool with superior stability. The attractive embossed top ledges and uprights give the Bristol added strength with visual appeal. From top to bottom, the details of the Bristol will be enjoyed for many years to come.
The Bristol's resin caps and steel top ledges with "Krystal Kote" anti-corrosion sealant, give it superior design elements for long term durability. The Sand color scheme of the Bristol was chosen to enhance your home and match the latest backyard decor. The Bristol offers a 30 year manufacturer's limited warranty and is proudly made in the USA.
Order Times for Above Ground Pools
Above ground pools are too large to be shipped through UPS, Federal Express, or the USPS. We typically ship all pool orders out 24-48 hours after you place your order unfortunately due to recent circumstances surrounding COVID-19, please expect shipping delays of 2-4 business days. Transit time can vary depending on your location but generally takes 4-8 business days to most areas.(AZ, CA, ID, MT, ND, NM, NV, OK, OR, SD, UT, WA, WI, WY will generally take 7-12 business days). Business Days are Monday thru Friday. When the shipment arrives at your local terminal, the carrier will call you to make an appointment before making the delivery to your home.
Important! An adult must be at the delivery location to receive and sign for an above ground pool and will be required to move the boxes from the truck at the time of delivery (we recommend at least 2 people to unload cartons from the truck). For your convenience, Liftgate Service can be added for $39 at checkout. With Liftgate Service, the delivery will come on a special truck with a hydraulic lift. The driver will use the lift to place the pallet on the ground curbside. (The truck driver is not responsible in moving your pallet to your desired location). This will make receiving the shipment much easier, especially if only one person is home to receive it.
Support / Downloads
Review by Michael C. VA on Feb 14, 2020 Verified Purchase
Great prices, Great quality Ease of ordering and great to deal with
Review by Barbara H. CT on Feb 7, 2020 Verified Purchase
was a little apprehensive about purchasing such a large item online...sight unseen...after all we were replacing a pool we had for over 30 years....BUT....The Pool Factory was amazing! Not only are their prices awesome but the customer service is top notch and delivery was without a doubt the best we've experienced from any company in years. Thank You Pool Factory - we look forward to another 30+ years with our new pool.
Review by Mary H. North Carolina on Jan 13, 2020 Verified Purchase
Excellent service, excellent product, excellent Customer Service
Review by Ivy Rios on Sep 23, 2019 Verified Purchase
I bought my Bristol Pool Package from Tom at the Pool Factory and my pool was delivered to my home and I had it all set up in a week. Tom and the Pool Factory were very professional with all my questions and anxiety I had setting up the pool. I use Pool Factory for all my pool needs and my pool is out of state! Cannot ask for better service from them. They are the best!
Review by Anthony O. GA on Jul 17, 2019 Verified Purchase
Very satisfied...over all with the purchase of our pool plus customer service was great I recommend this place to purchase your pool and all the products that go along with it.