8'x15'x52" Cameo Oval Pool
- 20 Gauge Blue Liner
- Thru-Wall Skimmer & Return Fitting
$2,156.00Save $539.00 (20% OFF)
- Includes skimmer and blue liner. For liner upgrades or accessories click Customize this Pool
- Sturdy 7" wide steel Krystal Kote top ledges and resin interlocking caps, resist bad weather, chlorinated water and constant wear
- Durable 6" upright posts and resin foot collars give the Cameo strength, support and style
- Heavy-duty coated steel bottom rails
- Galvanized steel top stabilizer rails for extra strength
- 52" high steel wall coated with a "Krystal Kote" finish to prevent corrosion from the weather elements and chlorinated chemicals
- Sleek Oval Yardmore space saving system saves much needed yard space
- Oval Yardmore space saving system saves much needed yard space
- Wall Color/Design: Ivory/Vision
- Warranty: 40-year manufacturer's limited warranty
- Made in the USA
- Installs above ground (installation not included).
- Approximate inside (water) dimensions - 8' X 15' 6"
- Approximate outside dimensions (space required) - 9' 10" X 16' 6'
- Approximate Water Capacity - 2,800 Gallons
Style and Strength
The Cameo incorporates interlocking steel stabilizers at the top of the pool and a hardware free resin bottom cuff that ensures a stronger pool with superior stability. The attractive embossed top ledges and uprights give the Cameo added strength with visual appeal. From top to bottom, the details of the Cameo will be enjoyed for many years to come.
The Cameo's two piece resin caps and steel top ledges with "Krystal Kote" anti-corrosion sealant, give it superior design elements for long term durability. The Ivory/Vision color scheme of the Cameo was chosen to enhance your home and match the latest backyard decor. The Cameo offers a 40 year manufacturer's limited warranty and is proudly made in the USA.
Sleek Oval Design
The Cameo features a Yardmore space saving support system that incorporates superior strength and an attractive overall appearance. This oval system is supported with heavy steel beams and straps that run underneath the pool, eliminating the need for poles or braces protruding at each side of the pool. This sleek oval design allows more pool size while occupying less space, giving a clean and uncluttered presence.
Order Times for Above Ground Pools
Above ground pools are too large to be shipped through UPS, Federal Express or the USPS. We ship all pool orders out 24-48 hours after you place your order. Transit time can vary depending on your location but generally takes 4-8 business days to most areas.(AZ, CA, ID, MT, ND, NM, NV, OK, OR, SD, UT, WA, WI, WY will generally take 7-12 business days). Business Days are Monday thru Friday. When the shipment arrives at your local terminal, the carrier will call you to make an appointment before making the delivery to your home.
Important! An adult must be at the delivery location to receive and sign for an above ground pool and will be required to move the boxes from the truck at the time of delivery (we recommend at least 2 people to unload cartons from the truck). For your convenience, Liftgate Service can be added for $39 at checkout. With Liftgate Service, the delivery will come on a special truck with a hydraulic lift. The driver will use the lift to place the pallet on the ground curbside. (The truck driver is not responsible in moving your pallet to your desired location). This will make receiving the shipment much easier, especially if only one person is home to receive it.
Support / Downloads
Review by Joy, FL on Apr 22, 2018 Verified Purchase
We love our pool. It’s absolutely beautiful... Also great customer service
Review by Mary K, Virginia on Mar 28, 2018 Verified Purchase
great pool at a fair price
Review by Marsha, TX on Mar 18, 2018 Verified Purchase
I usually do not write reviews. However, reading reviews from prior customers is the reason I decided to purchase a pool from The Pool Factory. We love our pool. The pool is beautiful and the quality is better than you would expect comparing with pricing. Delivery was on schedule, and no parts were missing. Set up went smooth and was simple. The customer service was also excellent. All of my questions were answered. I was checking on buying a pool from a local company, but the price was over $5000 without upgrades. I chose the pool I wanted and customized my liner, ladder, and pump. I was able to purchase everything I wanted for around $2000. I received a pool that exceeds compatibility with the $5000 pool.
Review by Carol W, CT on Mar 8, 2018 Verified Purchase
The Pool Factory was very easy to deal with and and we cannot he happier with our new pool! It’s beautiful! We would definitely recommend them to everyone!
Review by Chelsea on Feb 28, 2018 Verified Purchase
Easy setup, sturdy, and a great price. We are extremely thrilled with this pool!