ChlorEase Saltwater Chlorine Generator for Above Ground Pools CL01
- No red eyes, bleached hair, or irritated skin
- Dramatically improves water quality
- Automatically and continuously produces chlorine
- Easily installs on new and existing pools no plumbing required
- Can be used with all chemicals used in chlorine-maintained pools
- Treats aboveground pools up to 18,000 gallons
- Includes 25' Power Cord (including transformer and plug)
- Uses any 110v GFI-protected outlet
- One Year Warranty
- ETL Listed to UL 1081
The Chlorease salt water system is trouble-free chlorine that is produced naturally and automatically. By adding a mild salt solution to your pool, Chlorease charges the salt ions in the water and produces chlorine. Chlorease is always on and producing a low level of chlorine as long as the unit is plugged in. The unit is completely safe and runs on any 110V GFI-protected outlet. It is easy to install on new or existing above-ground pools and it is simple to take apart when the ionization plates need cleaning.
Important! Before purchasing a salt system, please make sure your pool is salt compatible. Salt systems can be very corrosive to certain pool components, and you may void your pools manufacturer warranty. We recommend a non-corrosive sanitizing systems for above ground pools, such as the Pool Frog Mineral System and the Main Access Power Ionizer System.
Brand / ManufacturerSmartPool manufactures and distributes aftermarket swimming pool products for inground and above ground pools. SmartPool's products include robotic pool cleaners, solar pool heating systems, saltwater chlorination systems, specialty pool chemicals, spa fragrances, underwater lighting, pool alarms, and gate alarms. Using SmartPool products can save you money on fuel and electricity bills, extend your swimming season by weeks, and get more enjoyment from your pool than ever before.
Support / Downloads
Be the first person to review this item!Write a review