ChlorEase Saltwater Chlorine Generator for Above Ground Pools CL01
- No red eyes, bleached hair, or irritated skin
- Dramatically improves water quality
- Automatically and continuously produces chlorine
- Easily installs on new and existing pools no plumbing required
- Can be used with all chemicals used in chlorine-maintained pools
- Treats aboveground pools up to 18,000 gallons
- Uses any 110v GFI-protected outlet
- One Year Warranty
- ETL Listed to UL 1081
The Chlorease salt water system is trouble-free chlorine that is produced naturally and automatically. By adding a mild salt solution to your pool, Chlorease charges the salt ions in the water and produces chlorine. Chlorease is always on and producing a low level of chlorine as long as the unit is plugged in. The unit is completely safe and runs on any 110V GFI-protected outlet. It is easy to install on new or existing above-ground pools and it is simple to take apart when the ionization plates need cleaning.
Important! Before purchasing a salt system, please make sure your pool is salt compatible. Salt systems can be very corrosive to certain pool components, and you may void your pools manufacturer warranty. We recommend a non-corrosive sanitizing systems for above ground pools, such as the Pool Frog Mineral System and the Main Access Power Ionizer System.
There are no reviews for this product.