Confer SES - Complete Step Enclosure System with Gate
- Ideal for pools installed above ground (without a deck).
- Consists of (2) 31" wide Confer Step 1x units, top platform, two side rails, pickets, and gate. The gate completely encloses the steps for security, and is self-enclosing and self-latching.
- Adjustable for 48" - 54" pools.
- All plastic construction will not affect water chemistry and will not corrode
- Gate restricts access to the pool, self-closing and self-latching
- Easy to assemble
- 80 lbs of sand required for installation, (not included)
- No metal parts
- Non-slip step surfaces are excellent for elderly, slightly handicapped, or heavy swimmers
- Does not rest on or attach to pool
- Padlock Included
- Weight guideline: 400lbs.
- Satisfies most building inspectors
- Meets current and proposed ANSI/NSPI Standards
- For added liner protection use the 30" x 36" Step Pad
- 5 Year Manufacturer Warranty
The Confer Step Enclosure System with Gate is designed for all people including elderly swimmers and physically challenged swimmers. This system includes two handrails to pull yourself up and out of the water as you walk up the stairs, five steps instead of four, and the top step covers the pool top rail so that you do not put added pressure on your pool wall. The unique design of this system allows two included Confer Step 1 units to be joined together to form a complete entry/exit system into the pool. And since it is all plastic construction it will not affect water chemistry and will not corrode.
Brand / ManufacturerConfer Plastics has been in the business of manufacturing swimming pool ladders since the early 1970's. Confer Plastics has been synonymous with quality and safety - our pool ladders and steps set the standard for the industry. Nowhere else will you find such a complete line of pool entry options, a line that offers great quality, incredible service and piece of mind. All of their ladders and steps are proudly made in the USA.
Support / Downloads