Eko Klor Solar Floating Ionizer by Solaxx REG10A NC3246
- Purifies Water using modern version of an ancient, natural mineral treatment
- High tech solar panel activates the release of harmless minerals ions into the water that prevent algae and reduce chlorine consumption significantly
- Creates soft, healthy, safe and crystal clear water quickly and economically
- Sunlight activates the release of minerals into the water
- Significantly reduces chlorine consumption (up to 50% less)
- No installation required
- The result is clearer, healthier and more natural pool water!
- Floats on water surface
- Uses no power
- Batteries not required
This Kit Includes:
- (1) Eko Klor Floating Solar Ionizer
- (1) Cleaning Brush for mineral anode
- (1) Aquachek Test Kit: Tests for Copper, pH & Alkalinity (25 Strips)
EKO KLOR solar ionizer is a water purifier combining the electrical energy generated by the sun with ionization. Micro-organisms such as algae and bacteria can not survive. The Eko Klor unit utilizes a small panel to supply electricity to two electrodes. These electrodes then produce a combination of copper and other ions which prevent the growth of microorganisms. The device floats in the pool and works when exposed to sunlight. The Eko Klor device begins producing ions immediately after being placed in a pool when exposed to sunlight, and will produce ion levels sufficient for pool purification within two weeks (depending on pool volume). The Eko Klor device eliminates algae, and reduces chlorine demand. The Eko Klor will also reduces calcium hardness levels and water hardness levels by precipitating these metals onto the coil electrode. It is eco-friendly, non-chemical, non-toxic and super safe. You can swim while the unit is in the pool. Purchase an EKO KLOR unit this season and drastically reduce your chemical usage, while using safe non-toxic ions to purify your pool water.
There are no reviews for this product.