Explorer Above Ground Pool Steps with Light
- Ideal for pools installed above ground (with a deck).
- Includes Light with Color Lenses - 12V UL listed
- Includes (2) Hand Rails and Deck Mounts
- For use in 48", 52", & 54" high above ground pools with flat bottoms
- Handrails will adjust to connect to decks up to 60" in height
- Easy to assemble
- All plastic construction will not affect water chemistry and will not corrode
- 32" overall width
- Step treads measure 8.5” x 28” for easy entry and exit
- Non-slip step surfaces are excellent for elderly, slightly handicapped, or heavy swimmers
- Side openings allow water to circulate through unit to inhibit algae growth
- Taupe color to match most pool models
- Weight guideline: 300lbs.
- Meets or exceeds ANSI, APSP & ICC-ISPSC requirements for pool safety
- For added liner protection use the 30" x 36" Step Pad
- 5 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 Year Manufacturer’s warranty on light kit
The Vinyl Works 32" Wide Explorer In-Pool Steps with light kit is designed for all people including elderly swimmers and physically challenged swimmers. It's a great addition to your above ground pool and includes a light with 4 colored lenses. The Explorer Step is adjustable for 46" to 60" deck heights and includes deck mount flanges and hardware to mount directly to a pool deck for greater stability.. Meets or exceeds all current code requirements for entry systems, in-pool steps, ladders and ladder enclosures and includes a 5 year Manufacturer’s warranty.
Support / Downloads