Explorer Above Ground Pool Steps with Light
- Ideal for pools installed above ground (with a deck).
- Includes Light with Color Lenses - 12V UL listed
- Includes (2) Hand Rails and Deck Mounts
- For use in 48", 52", & 54" high above ground pools with flat bottoms
- Handrails will adjust to connect to decks up to 60" in height
- Easy to assemble
- All plastic construction will not affect water chemistry and will not corrode
- 32" overall width
- Step treads measure 8.5” x 28” for easy entry and exit
- Non-slip step surfaces are excellent for elderly, slightly handicapped, or heavy swimmers
- Side openings allow water to circulate through unit to inhibit algae growth
- Taupe color to match most pool models
- Weight guideline: 300lbs.
- Meets or exceeds ANSI, APSP & ICC-ISPSC requirements for pool safety
- For added liner protection use the 30" x 36" Step Pad
- 5 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 Year Manufacturer’s warranty on light kit
The Vinyl Works 32" Wide Explorer In-Pool Steps with light kit is designed for all people including elderly swimmers and physically challenged swimmers. It's a great addition to your above ground pool and includes a light with 4 colored lenses. The Explorer Step is adjustable for 46" to 60" deck heights and includes deck mount flanges and hardware to mount directly to a pool deck for greater stability.. Meets or exceeds all current code requirements for entry systems, in-pool steps, ladders and ladder enclosures and includes a 5 year Manufacturer’s warranty.
Brand / ManufacturerVinyl Works Canada is an industry leading manufacturer of resin above-ground pool and spa accessories designed to meet or exceed all code requirements set forth by the APSP, ANSI and ICC. It’s founders have over 35 years of design and manufacturing experience that sets the standard for quality by design within the industry; backed by numerous Canadian and US patents. Our products include resin fence kit systems, pool ladders, pool steps, gated pool entry systems, above ground pool deck systems and a range of related products and accessories. Manufactured within Canada and the United States, all products are made for the ease of use, safety and to enhance your pool, spa and backyard experience.
Support / Downloads
Be the first person to review this item!Write a review