Green Algae Package 2
- (3) Multi-Function Quick Dissolving Granular Pool Shock (10 oz.)
- (2) Poly-Kill Algaecide (1 Qt.)
Focus Multi-Function Shock treatment:
- Maintenance Dosage: 4 ounces per 10,000 gallons
- For light algae growth use 1 pound per 10,000 gallons
- For heavy algae growth use 2 pounds per 10,000 gallons
Poly Kill Algaecide treatment:
- For visible algae growth, add 24 ounces per 10,000 gallons of pool water
- For algae prevention, add 12 ounces per 10,000 gallons of pool water weekly
The Green Algae Package 2 contains everything you need to clear up green algae. The only reason green algae has entered your pool is because of lack of chlorine and filter use. Use the following products to resolve this problem.
PoolChem Poly-Kill 40 is a premium quality, non-metallic, non-foaming, algaecide which is designed to control a broad spectrum of algae. Vinyl Pool Shock works fast to combat algae and bacteria. It dissolves quickly and completely and keeps pool water sparkling clean and clear with less work.
There are many reasons for green algae in your pool water: pH and Alkalinity too low or too high, frequent heavy rains, poor circulation, lack of pool chemicals, too little filtration time (filter should run 8 to 12 hours each day that the pool is open. It is recommened to shock the pool on a regular weekly or bi-weekly basis (shocking helps to eliminate build-ups of un-filterables such as body oils & lotions plus it also kills early outbreaks of algae).
There are no reviews for this product.