Hayward H-Series 100K BTU Natural Gas Above Ground Heater
- 100,000 BTU heater for above ground pools of all types and sizes.
- Electronic, direct-spark ignition for total control and automatic operation.
- Convenient On/Off switch to maintain consistent temperature set point
- Revolutionary induced draft technology ensures optimum heating and all-weather performance, even in high wind situations.
- Reduced emissions design provides environment-friendly heating.
- Jet-ported stainless steel burners provide long life and easy maintenance.
- One-piece copper header/heat exchanger for leak-free performance.
- Cool-to-the-touch cabinet surface temperature ensures worry-free use.
- Includes 3’ power cord with standard 120v plug
- Heater must be installed below an altitude of 2000 feet
- 1- year limited manufacturer's warranty on parts only (No Labor)
- Total outside dimensions of heater: Length: 22 1/4", Width: 15 3/4", Height: 25 1/4"
Get the most from your swimming season with the 100,000 BTU Natural Gas Heater from Hayward. Now you can swim longer into the evening hours, earlier in the spring and later in the fall. The Hayward 100,000 BTU Natural Gas Heater for above ground pools combines state-of-the-art technology with ease of operation and superior performance. The Hayward heater features an electronic, direct spark ignition system and an energy-efficient combustion chamber, the Hayward heater provides 100,000 BTU input, while delivering 81% thermal efficiency and quick heating. No pilot light equals no hassle! An integral induced draft system makes this heater impervious to high wind situations. A one-piece copper header/ heat exchanger provides for leak-free performance. And a simple plug-in 120 volt electric cord is provided for simple installation.
Brand / ManufacturerFor over 80-years, Hayward has been helping pool owners enjoy the pleasures of pool ownership by manufacturing cutting edge, technologically advanced pool equipment worldwide. Hayward strive's to ensure that your Totally Hayward System operates at maximum efficiency all season long. Hayward's goal is that at the end of the day, your only concern is to turn your equipment on and off. Hayward provides the latest in pool pumps, filters, heaters, cleaners, controls, lighting, and salt chlorination.
Support / Downloads
Be the first person to review this item!Write a review