21'x43'x54" Intrepid Oval Pool
- 20 Gauge Blue Liner
- Thru-Wall Skimmer & Return Fitting
- Free Shipping
Save $4,318.00 (40% OFF)
- Includes skimmer and blue liner. For liner upgrades or accessories click Customize this Pool
- Rugged 8" wide extruded aluminum top ledges, resists bad weather, chlorinated water and constant wear
- Corrosion resistant 54" high extruded aluminum interlocking wall panels add superior strength
- Each Interlocking wall panel is 54" high, 4 1/8" wide and approximately 1/16" thick
- Heavy duty extruded aluminum stabilizer rails and upright columns add support and style
- Stainless steel hardware that can withstand the harsh elements
- Oval Yardmore space-saving system saves much needed yard space and looks more attractive
- Wall Color/Design: Beige/Taupe
- Warranty: Manufacturer's lifetime limited warranty
- Made in the USA
- Installs semi-inground or above-ground (installation not included)
- Warranted for semi-inground installation up to 36 inches in the ground
- Approximate inside (water) dimensions - 21' 2" X 42' 3"
- Approximate outside dimensions (space required) - 23' 2" X 43' 8"
- Approximate Water Capacity - 21,000 Gallons
Strength and Value
The Intrepid features 54" high extruded aluminum interlocking wall panels that are completely corrosion resistant and unmatchable in strength. The heavy extruded aluminum top ledges, uprights and tracks add extra support to this superior pool making it ideal for a semi-inground installation. All of the aluminum components are powder coated to ensure a beautiful finish that will last for years to come. Best of all, the Intrepid is backed by a manufacturer's lifetime warranty and is proudly made in the USA.
Sleek Oval Design
The Intrepid oval features a Yardmore space saving system that incorporates superior strength and a stylish overall appearance. This oval system is supported with heavy steel beams and straps that run underneath the pool eliminating the need for poles or braces protruding at each side of the pool. This sleek oval design allows more pool size while occupying less space, giving a clean and attractive appearance.
- 20 Gauge Blue Liner
- Thru-Wall Skimmer
- Return Fitting
- Free Shipping
Upgrades + More
Click the Customize This Pool button to upgrade the liner, add a filter, ladder, cover or any other accessory.
Order Times for Above Ground Pools
Above ground pools are too large to be shipped through UPS, Federal Express or the USPS. A trucking company will deliver your pool with an estimated delivery time between 5 and 7 business days. The shipper will contact you within 24 hours of the scheduled delivery to set up an appointment for the delivery of your above ground pool.
Important! An adult must be at the delivery location to receive and sign for an above ground pool and will be required to assist in moving the cartons from the truck at the time of delivery (we recommend at least 2 people to unload cartons from the truck).
Note: Refusal of delivery of an above ground pool will result in a 25% restocking fee and shipping costs.
Building Code Disclaimer
Note: Your local building code may require a permit for installation of an above ground pool and that a barrier is installed around the pool. Before installing, please contact your local building inspector for more information about applicable requirements.
Remember – Shallow Water – No jumping or diving into an above ground pool. The use of a slide is not recommended with an above ground pool. Do not swim under, through or around your entry ladder. Remember to provide a safety briefing for guests visiting and using an above ground pool. Always provide adult supervision for children using your pool.
Note: Your local township may require a pool alarm for an above ground swimming pool. Please contact your local township for more information about applicable requirements.
Review by Steve W. Airmont, NY on Apr 23, 2015
I was apprehensive about purchasing a pool online, but Tom was so knowledgeable and helpful I decided to give it a shot. My savings over retail pool store prices was about 30%. I purchased a huge 43’x21’ semi ingound, ladder, gas heater, inground super pump and sand filter. Everything showed up days later in one delivery and placed right into my garage for safe keeping until installed. The whole process went smoothly with no issues. Highly recommend their customer service as Tom always was available to answer my numerous question pre-purchase and a few I had post-purchase. If you are will to do a little coordination yourself and contract your own installer you can save thousands.