24'X48" Round Uni-Bead Blue Liner - 20 Gauge
- A Unibead liner can replace an existing overlap liner or a standard beaded liner
- Use a Unibead liner to replace an existing overlap liner by simply clipping it to the top of your pool wall using the integrated j-hook design, no coping strips necessary! To replace a standard beaded liner easily remove the top j-hook portion to install it into your existing bead receiver track.
- Manufactured for pools with wall heights of 48"
- Made with 20 gauge virgin vinyl
- Crack resistant in cold weather climates
- Super strong double welded lap seams.
- Maximum protection from the sun's U.V. rays and pool chemicals
- Constructed with the most advanced manufacturing process in the industry
- 15 Year manufacturer's warranty
- Made in the U.S.A. by Swimline Corp.
Swimline's unibead liners are made to last. These liners are made of extra heavy duty virgin vinyl, with super strong welded seams to last long winters and hot summers. Swimline uses computerized cutting tables and a computer aided design to make their liners, eliminating the risk of human error. Whether it's design, pattern or fit, these quality liners are unbeatable.
Brand / ManufacturerSwimline Corp. is a family owned and operated business. Founded in 1971 Swimline has grown to be the largest manufacturer of above ground swimming pool liners in the world. In addition Swimline Corp. is the largest importer of in-ground and above-ground swimming pool covers and related accessories. In 1990 Swimline founded International Leisure Products, increasing their close relationship with the swimming pool industry by supplying pool toys, games and accessories.
Support / Downloads