18'x54" Melenia Round Pool
- 20 Gauge Blue Liner
- Thru-Wall Skimmer & Return Fitting
$1,646.00Save $549.00 (25% OFF)
- Includes skimmer and blue liner. For liner upgrades or accessories click Customize this Pool
- The Melenia pool features bronze patina style painted top ledges with gold highlights and Mocha upright support posts
- Sturdy 7" wide bronze steel Krystal Kote top ledges and resin interlocking caps, resist bad weather, chlorinated water and constant wear
- Durable 6" upright posts and resin foot collars give the Melenia strength, support and style
- Heavy-duty coated steel bottom rails
- Galvanized steel top stabilizer rails for extra strength
- 54" high wall that is coated with a "Krystal Kote" finish to prevent corrosion from the weather elements and chlorinated chemicals
- Wall Color/Design: Beige Mocha Geometry
- Warranty: 50 year manufacturer's limited warranty
- Made in the USA
- Installs above ground or semi inground (installation not included)
- Warranted for semi-inground installation up to halfway (27 inches) in the ground
- Approximate inside (water) dimensions - 18' Diameter
- Approximate outside dimensions (space required) - 19' Diameter
- Approximate Water Capacity - 7,500 Gallons
Style and Strength
The Melenia incorporates interlocking steel stabilizers at the top of the pool and hardware free resin bottom cuffs, giving you a stronger pool with superior stability. The attractive Bronze top ledges and uprights give the Melenia added strength with visual appeal. From top to bottom, the details of the Melenia will be enjoyed for many years to come.
The Melenia's two piece chocolate brown resin caps and bronze patina steel top ledges with "Krystal Kote" anti-corrosion sealant, give it superior design elements and long term durability. The Bronze/Mocha color scheme of the Melenia was chosen to enhance your home and match the latest backyard decor. The Melenia pool offers a 50 year manufacturer's limited warranty and is proudly made in the USA.
Order Times for Above Ground Pools
Above ground pools are too large to be shipped through UPS, Federal Express or the USPS. We ship all pool orders out 24-48 hours after you place your order. Transit time can vary depending on your location but generally takes 4-8 business days to most areas.(AZ,CA,ID,MT,ND,NM,NV,OK,OR,SD,UT,WA,WI,WY will generally take 7-12 business days). Business Days are Monday thru Friday. When the shipment arrives at your local terminal, the carrier will call you to make an appointment before making the delivery to your home.
Important! An adult must be at the delivery location to receive and sign for an above ground pool and will be required to move the boxes from the truck at the time of delivery (we recommend at least 2 people to unload cartons from the truck). For your convenience, Liftgate Service can be added for $39 at checkout. With Liftgate Service, the delivery will come on a special truck with a hydraulic lift. The driver will use the lift to place the pallet on the ground curbside. (The truck driver is not responsible in moving your pallet to your desired location). This will make receiving the shipment much easier, especially if only one person is home to receive it.
Support / Downloads
Review by Joel P, ILL on Mar 19, 2018 Verified Purchase
Every thing was beyond expectations! Pool is amazing and no problems from purchasing to using!
Review by Michael B, SC on Mar 18, 2018 Verified Purchase
It’s a very nice pool the price was great and came quick it also can be installed half way in the ground witch was perfect for me for any pools or supplies I definitely recommend the pool factory
Review by Josh W, NY on Oct 25, 2017 Verified Purchase
Nothing but good things to say about this company. The product is great and the customer support is even better. Had 2 small issues and both were resolved quickly and painlessly. I recommend them highly
Review by Linda K, PA on Aug 8, 2017 Verified Purchase
Had a little problem with the liner (my own fault) but the Pool Factory (Tom) was very kind and helpful, about my problem. I will refer The Pool Factory to everyone looking for a pool.
Review by Tonya on Jul 29, 2017 Verified Purchase
It is a great looking pool, love the colors. We also bought the dark liner with the fish. Looks amazing and the darkness of liner helps warm the water. I think the top rails need to be a bit stronger. We have 3 bent already and have only had the pool 1 month. We had our other pool for over 10 years and the top rails was metal, thicker and sturdier. Other than that it is a great pool.