24'x54" Melenia Round Pool
- 20 Gauge Blue Liner
- Thru-Wall Skimmer & Return Fitting
$2,336.00Save $659.00 (22% OFF)
- Includes skimmer and blue liner. For liner upgrades or accessories click Customize this Pool
- The Melenia pool features bronze patina style painted top ledges with gold highlights and Mocha upright support posts
- Sturdy 7" wide bronze steel Krystal Kote top ledges and resin interlocking caps, resist bad weather, chlorinated water and constant wear
- Durable 6" upright posts and resin foot collars give the Melenia strength, support and style
- Heavy-duty coated steel bottom rails
- Galvanized steel top stabilizer rails for extra strength
- 54" high wall that is coated with a "Krystal Kote" finish to prevent corrosion from the weather elements and chlorinated chemicals
- Wall Color/Design: Taupe/Geometry - Please click here to view actual customer photos
- Warranty: 50 year manufacturer's limited warranty
- Made in the USA
- Installs above ground or semi inground (installation not included)
- Warrantied for semi-inground installation up to halfway (27 inches) in the ground
- Approximate inside (water) dimensions - 24' Diameter
- Approximate outside dimensions (space required) - 25' Diameter
- Approximate Water Capacity - 13,500 Gallons
Style and Strength
The Melenia incorporates interlocking steel stabilizers at the top of the pool and hardware free resin bottom cuffs, giving you a stronger pool with superior stability. The attractive Bronze top ledges and uprights give the Melenia added strength with visual appeal. From top to bottom, the details of the Melenia will be enjoyed for many years to come.
The Melenia's two piece chocolate brown resin caps and bronze patina steel top ledges with "Krystal Kote" anti-corrosion sealant, give it superior design elements and long term durability. The Bronze/Mocha color scheme of the Melenia was chosen to enhance your home and match the latest backyard decor. The Melenia pool offers a 50 year manufacturer's limited warranty and is proudly made in the USA.
Order Times for Above Ground Pools
Above ground pools are too large to be shipped through UPS, Federal Express, or the USPS. We typically ship all pool orders out 24-48 hours after you place your order unfortunately due to recent circumstances surrounding COVID-19, please expect shipping delays of 2-4 business days. Transit time can vary depending on your location but generally takes 4-8 business days to most areas.(AZ, CA, ID, MT, ND, NM, NV, OK, OR, SD, UT, WA, WI, WY will generally take 7-12 business days). Business Days are Monday thru Friday. When the shipment arrives at your local terminal, the carrier will call you to make an appointment before making the delivery to your home.
Important! An adult must be at the delivery location to receive and sign for an above ground pool and will be required to move the boxes from the truck at the time of delivery (we recommend at least 2 people to unload cartons from the truck). For your convenience, Liftgate Service can be added for $39 at checkout. With Liftgate Service, the delivery will come on a special truck with a hydraulic lift. The driver will use the lift to place the pallet on the ground curbside. (The truck driver is not responsible in moving your pallet to your desired location). This will make receiving the shipment much easier, especially if only one person is home to receive it.
Support / Downloads
Review by Naresh M. FL on Jan 28, 2020 Verified Purchase
Great.. Great product live in Florida summer weather most of the year... enjoying my pool.. customer service is great highly recommend this company
Review by Sherrie B. MI on Dec 3, 2019 Verified Purchase
We are very HAPPY with our new Pool, looks beautiful and we won 2nd place in the Picture of the Pool contest.
Review by William P. Texas on Nov 18, 2019 Verified Purchase
easy to set up looks like it will last
Review by John K. CT on Oct 19, 2019 Verified Purchase
The pool I purchased was a fair price as I bought it at the end of the season and stored it in my garage till the spring. I had a local installer install it and it is a beautiful pool. We enjoyed it all summer and then I covered it with a new cover from the pool factory and it all worked out very well. I can't wait till the warmer weather to open it back up. I also purchased a great cover pump that works very well to keep the water off the cover from the rain. Their customer service was also very helpful when I needed to call them. I will continue to do business with them through the life of the pool. I am very satisfied with their products and service,
Review by Robert K. AZ on Oct 7, 2019 Verified Purchase
Awesome pool good quality