24'x54" Melenia Round Pool
- 20 Gauge Blue Liner
- Thru-Wall Skimmer & Return Fitting
$2,336.00Save $659.00 (22% OFF)
- Includes skimmer and blue liner. For liner upgrades or accessories click Customize this Pool
- The Melenia pool features bronze patina style painted top ledges with gold highlights and Mocha upright support posts
- Sturdy 7" wide bronze steel Krystal Kote top ledges and resin interlocking caps, resist bad weather, chlorinated water and constant wear
- Durable 6" upright posts and resin foot collars give the Melenia strength, support and style
- Heavy-duty coated steel bottom rails
- Galvanized steel top stabilizer rails for extra strength
- 54" high wall that is coated with a "Krystal Kote" finish to prevent corrosion from the weather elements and chlorinated chemicals
- Wall Color/Design: Taupe/Geometry - Please click here to view actual customer photos
- Warranty: 50 year manufacturer's limited warranty
- Made in the USA
- Installs above ground or semi inground (installation not included)
- Warrantied for semi-inground installation up to halfway (27 inches) in the ground
- Approximate inside (water) dimensions - 24' Diameter
- Approximate outside dimensions (space required) - 25' Diameter
- Approximate Water Capacity - 13,500 Gallons
Style and Strength
The Melenia incorporates interlocking steel stabilizers at the top of the pool and hardware free resin bottom cuffs, giving you a stronger pool with superior stability. The attractive Bronze top ledges and uprights give the Melenia added strength with visual appeal. From top to bottom, the details of the Melenia will be enjoyed for many years to come.
The Melenia's two piece chocolate brown resin caps and bronze patina steel top ledges with "Krystal Kote" anti-corrosion sealant, give it superior design elements and long term durability. The Bronze/Mocha color scheme of the Melenia was chosen to enhance your home and match the latest backyard decor. The Melenia pool offers a 50 year manufacturer's limited warranty and is proudly made in the USA.
Order Times for Above Ground Pools
Above ground pools are too large to be shipped through UPS, Federal Express, or the USPS. We typically ship all pool orders out 24-48 hours after you place your order unfortunately due to recent circumstances surrounding COVID-19, please expect shipping delays of 2-4 business days. Transit time can vary depending on your location but generally takes 4-8 business days to most areas.(AZ, CA, ID, MT, ND, NM, NV, OK, OR, SD, UT, WA, WI, WY will generally take 7-12 business days). Business Days are Monday thru Friday. When the shipment arrives at your local terminal, the carrier will call you to make an appointment before making the delivery to your home.
Important! An adult must be at the delivery location to receive and sign for an above ground pool and will be required to move the boxes from the truck at the time of delivery (we recommend at least 2 people to unload cartons from the truck). For your convenience, Liftgate Service can be added for $39 at checkout. With Liftgate Service, the delivery will come on a special truck with a hydraulic lift. The driver will use the lift to place the pallet on the ground curbside. (The truck driver is not responsible in moving your pallet to your desired location). This will make receiving the shipment much easier, especially if only one person is home to receive it.
Support / Downloads
Review by Donnie M, FL on Jun 4, 2018 Verified Purchase
Great pool. Love it
Review by Highly recommend Pool factory on Jun 1, 2018
This is our 2nd pool purchased through Pool Factory ( We moved and left 1st pool with house) Quick Delivery, everything is packaged well and items were easily marked. We bought the Melania 15x24x54 this time, simply because we wanted to install in the ground. Great purchase! can't wait to surprise my grandkids when they come to visit. Looking forward to enjoying this weekend- as we are just finishing the install today! I have already shared the website information with many of my co-workers and friends. Definitely will purchase again - if situation arises!
Review by Bob on May 31, 2018
I bought my pool last yr 24x54 melenia very easy set up I had also purchased the foam cove and foam wall wrap just got it up today what an easy assembly. Now waiting on water man to fill it can’t wait to use it.
Review by Michael D, NC on May 30, 2018 Verified Purchase
Very good, bought at Christmas time for grandkids just set up this weekend. Nothing damaged and all parts present. Looks to be of good quality.
Review by Becky FL on May 25, 2018
Only great things to say about the company. Customer service was top notch. Highly recommend. Love our pool