30'x54" Melenia Round Pool
- Includes skimmer and blue liner. For liner upgrades or accessories click Customize this Pool
- The Melenia pool features bronze patina style painted top ledges with gold highlights and Mocha upright support posts
- Sturdy 7" wide bronze steel Krystal Kote top ledges and resin interlocking caps, resist bad weather, chlorinated water and constant wear
- Durable 6" upright posts and resin foot collars give the Melenia strength, support and style
- Heavy-duty coated steel bottom rails
- Galvanized steel top stabilizer rails for extra strength
- 54" high wall that is coated with a "Krystal Kote" finish to prevent corrosion from the weather elements and chlorinated chemicals
- Wall Color/Design: Beige Mocha Geometry
- Warranty: 50 year manufacturer's limited warranty
- Made in the USA
- Installs above ground or semi inground (installation not included)
- Warranted for semi-inground installation up to halfway (27 inches) in the ground
- Approximate inside (water) dimensions - 30' Diameter
- Approximate outside dimensions (space required) - 31' Diameter
- Approximate Water Capacity - 21,000 Gallons
Style and Strength
The Melenia incorporates interlocking steel stabilizers at the top of the pool and hardware free resin bottom cuffs, giving you a stronger pool with superior stability. The attractive Bronze top ledges and uprights give the Melenia added strength with visual appeal. From top to bottom, the details of the Melenia will be enjoyed for many years to come.
The Melenia's two piece chocolate brown resin caps and bronze patina steel top ledges with "Krystal Kote" anti-corrosion sealant, give it superior design elements and long term durability. The Bronze/Mocha color scheme of the Melenia was chosen to enhance your home and match the latest backyard decor. The Melenia pool offers a 50 year manufacturer's limited warranty and is proudly made in the USA.
Order Times for Above Ground Pools
Above ground pools are too large to be shipped through UPS, Federal Express or the USPS. We ship all pool orders out 24-48 hours after you place your order. Transit time can vary depending on your location but generally takes 4-8 business days to most areas.(AZ,CA,ID,MT,ND,NM,NV,OK,OR,SD,UT,WA,WI,WY will generally take 7-12 business days). Business Days are Monday thru Friday. When the shipment arrives at your local terminal, the carrier will call you to make an appointment before making the delivery to your home.
Important! An adult must be at the delivery location to receive and sign for an above ground pool and will be required to move the boxes from the truck at the time of delivery (we recommend at least 2 people to unload cartons from the truck). For your convenience, Liftgate Service can be added for $39 at checkout. With Liftgate Service, the delivery will come on a special truck with a hydraulic lift. The driver will use the lift to place the pallet on the ground curbside. (The truck driver is not responsible in moving your pallet to your desired location). This will make receiving the shipment much easier, especially if only one person is home to receive it.
Support / Downloads
Review by Kami L. PA on Apr 29, 2019 Verified Purchase
What a wonderful experience buying such a big purchase. Friendly helpful staff and very pleased with our pool! We ordered from pool factory after a family member got theirs from you as well and had a great experience. You did not disappoint! I would not hesitate to refer people here when buying a pool
Review by Rick W. SD on Mar 21, 2019 Verified Purchase
First pool for me. Good tutorials/directions. Phone calls prompt response by knowledgeable representative. Would highly recommend.
Review by Mindy A. OH on Feb 28, 2019 Verified Purchase
We went with the 30ft round and tried to install it ourselves but it turned out too big to do with the three of us. Had to pay someone to install it. I recommend paying someone and avoiding the headache. But we can’t wait to use it in the summer. It’s been closed since we installed it and we are itching to get out in it!
Review by Jill R. Kentucky on Feb 1, 2019 Verified Purchase
Being a woman I was a little confused on the whole pool buying process even after doing alot of research. My husband and I was fixing to head to our local pool store this morning but seems like I keep on going back to this website so with that being said we made the decision to make our purchase with The Pool Factory. I called today and was surprised as to how quick the phone was answered no elevator music or advertising!!!! Tom answered all of my questions and guided me into the right product I needed and that's when I got off the phone and made my purchase! I can't say enough about him and the team helping me ease my mind and not to be Intimidated about that purchase. I now know why you have so many good ratings! COME ON SUMMER!!!!!! Thank you once again for the easy process!
Review by Sinead from Nevada on Jan 21, 2019 Verified Purchase
We ordered our semi inground pool and it was delivered in a few weeks it looks wonderful in our garden and quality is great.