30'x54" Melenia Round Pool
- 20 Gauge Blue Liner
- Thru-Wall Skimmer & Return Fitting
$2,142.00Save $1,153.00 (35% OFF)
- Includes skimmer and blue liner. For liner upgrades or accessories click Customize this Pool
- The Melenia pool features bronze patina style painted top ledges with gold highlights and Mocha upright support posts
- Sturdy 7" wide bronze steel Krystal Kote top ledges and resin interlocking caps, resist bad weather, chlorinated water and constant wear
- Durable 6" upright posts and resin foot collars give the Melenia strength, support and style
- Heavy-duty coated steel bottom rails
- Galvanized steel top stabilizer rails for extra strength
- 54" high wall that is coated with a "Krystal Kote" finish to prevent corrosion from the weather elements and chlorinated chemicals
- Wall Color/Design: Taupe/Geometry - Please click here to view actual customer photos
- Warranty: 50 year manufacturer's limited warranty
- Made in the USA
- Installs above ground or semi inground (installation not included)
- Warrantied for semi-inground installation up to halfway (27 inches) in the ground
- Approximate inside (water) dimensions - 30' Diameter
- Approximate outside dimensions (space required) - 31' Diameter
- Approximate Water Capacity - 21,000 Gallons
Style and Strength
The Melenia incorporates interlocking steel stabilizers at the top of the pool and hardware free resin bottom cuffs, giving you a stronger pool with superior stability. The attractive Bronze top ledges and uprights give the Melenia added strength with visual appeal. From top to bottom, the details of the Melenia will be enjoyed for many years to come.
The Melenia's two piece chocolate brown resin caps and bronze patina steel top ledges with "Krystal Kote" anti-corrosion sealant, give it superior design elements and long term durability. The Bronze/Mocha color scheme of the Melenia was chosen to enhance your home and match the latest backyard decor. The Melenia pool offers a 50 year manufacturer's limited warranty and is proudly made in the USA.
Order Times for Above Ground Pools
Above ground pools are too large to be shipped through UPS, Federal Express or the USPS. We ship all pool orders out 24-48 hours after you place your order. Transit time can vary depending on your location but generally takes 4-8 business days to most areas.(AZ,CA,ID,MT,ND,NM,NV,OK,OR,SD,UT,WA,WI,WY will generally take 7-12 business days). Business Days are Monday thru Friday. When the shipment arrives at your local terminal, the carrier will call you to make an appointment before making the delivery to your home.
Important! An adult must be at the delivery location to receive and sign for an above ground pool and will be required to move the boxes from the truck at the time of delivery (we recommend at least 2 people to unload cartons from the truck). For your convenience, Liftgate Service can be added for $39 at checkout. With Liftgate Service, the delivery will come on a special truck with a hydraulic lift. The driver will use the lift to place the pallet on the ground curbside. (The truck driver is not responsible in moving your pallet to your desired location). This will make receiving the shipment much easier, especially if only one person is home to receive it.
Support / Downloads
Review by Raymond P. RI on Mar 25, 2020 Verified Purchase
would definitely recommend, reasonable prices and fast delivery
Review by Christine V. Florida on Mar 18, 2020 Verified Purchase
thank you for making it affordable!
Review by Sam W. TX on Mar 11, 2020 Verified Purchase
Quality materials make this a sturdy pool that'll last. Videos were extremely helpful in the DIY assembly.
Review by Kevin E. on Mar 6, 2020 Verified Purchase
Let me start by saying "Make good use of the instructions that came with the pool". There are a lot of useful tips in the instruction book and on their web site. I also used a transit level to make absolutely sure that the blocks for the uprights were ALL exactly the same height and near ground level. It only took 6 hours for 4 of us to set it up and start filling (including bottom drains(2)). Although we didn't swim the first day, we did the next afternoon after installing the pump, filter heater and skimmer. Once it was full, I couldn't believe how sturdy it became, rock solid! We had originally ordered through an "online pool warehouse" and after waiting over 40 days for our pool to arrive and still nothing, we cancelled the order and placed a new order with The Pool Factory on May 16th. We got the pool delivered in less than 5 days! In my opinion, this pool is worthy of the deck we are building around it this year. Thanks Pool Factory!
Review by Charles F. CT on Mar 1, 2020 Verified Purchase
Easy shopping, quick shipping. All the parts were there, and the pool was easier to put up than we expected.