Pentair CC125 Cartridge Filter System 1.5HP Opti-Flo Pump
- Ideal for above ground pools up to 33' Round and 21'x43' Oval
- Model# PNCC0125OE2160 cartridge filter system includes filter tank, filter cartridge, union connection, air relief valve, pressure gauge, 1.5 HP Opti-Flo pump, filter base, (2)1 1/2" x 6' filter hoses, hose adapters, and hose clamps
- Built in Ring-Lok allows you to easily remove cartridge from filter tank
- Elevated platform base provides support to the filter and pump
- Includes 3' power cord with standard 115V plug
- 1.5HP Opti-Flo pump includes ON/OFF switch
- Pump Amperage: 12 Amps
- Turn over capacity of 60,000 gallons in 8 hours.
- 1-year limited manufacturer's Warranty
- Made in the U.S.A. by Pentair Pool Products
- Approximate outside dimensions: Length: 32", Width: 21", Height: 46"
The Pentair Clean & Clear 125 cartridge filter system provides exceptional water clarity with simple maintenance. The cartridge can easily be removed with the built in ring-lok design and cleaned with a standard garden hose, making this cartridge filter system perfect for first time pool owners. Pentair Clean & Clear® cartridge filter systems are durable, energy efficient, and simple to operate.
Brand / ManufacturerAs the global leader in swimming pool, spa, and aquatic equipment, Pentair has built a reputation as the innovation leader, providing high performance, reliable, and energy-efficient products that pool owners and operators can depend on to make their pools more inviting, easier to maintain, and extraordinary. Pentair can reduce your pool's energy costs with our eco-friendly pumps, heaters, and LED lighting technology. Create the perfect ambiance with color-changing lights and water features. And make your pool a carefree pleasure with easy-to-use chlorine generators, automatic cleaners and full-featured electronic control systems.
Support / Downloads
Review by gasouthern21 on May 4, 2017 Verified Purchase
The pump is ridiculously powerful...we get comments all the time on how powerful the water coming out of the return is. I recommend hard piping with PVC though to get the most optimum flow. We used with a salt water chlorination system. The cartridge is easy to remove and clean. We hooked a hose to the vent on top of the tank to drain the pool down easily without having to disconnect any piping or hoses.