15'x54" Preference Round Pool
- Includes skimmer and blue liner. For liner upgrades or accessories click Customize this Pool
- Top seats (7" width, 11 1/2" height) are printed with a brushed pattern - Vertical supports offer a grey steel look with metallic highlights
- All structural parts are treated with a double coating of a heat-setting polyester that ensures a great look for a long time
- 54" high wall finished steel core Is pretreated with Crystalline zinc phosphate to improve resistance to corrosion
- Reinforced Steel Core - Anti-Corrosion coating of magnesium, copper & aluminum increases rust protection by 72%
- Beautiful printed patterns - liquid inks & embossing powders - very detailed and provides a finished look
- Polypropylene connecting parts offer a chocolate grey color
- Optional LED lighting strips hidden behind the upright covers to enhance your backyard experience. To add the LED Lighting strips, view the Starter Kit here
- Wall Color/Design: Grey
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Warranty: Manufacturer's 60-year limited warranty
- Installs above ground or semi-inground (installation not included)
- Warranted for semi-inground installation up to halfway (27 inches) in the ground
- Approximate inside (water) dimensions - 15' Diameter
- Approximate outside dimensions (space required) - 16' Diameter
- Approximate Water Capacity - 5,000 Gallons
Influenced by contemporary trends reflective of today's new urban spaces, Preference is sure to satisfy the expectations of those looking for something different. The Preference is a totally different and impressive class of pool.
Strength and Value
The Preference introduces textures, colors, angles and even proportions with the introduction of patterns through new printing technology. The Preference structural parts are treated with a double coating of heat setting polyester that ensures a great look for a long time. The top seats are printed with a pattern and offers a grey steel look with Metallic Highlights. It's reinforced steel core with anti-corrosion coating of Magnesium, Copper & Aluminum increases rust protection by 72%. Combined with the wall's graphic, Preference achieves an unparalleled level of quality.
Order Times for Above Ground Pools
Above ground pools are too large to be shipped through UPS, Federal Express or the USPS. We ship all pool orders out 24-48 hours after you place your order. Transit time can vary depending on your location but generally takes 4-8 business days to most areas.(AZ,CA,ID,MT,ND,NM,NV,OK,OR,SD,UT,WA,WI,WY will generally take 7-12 business days). Business Days are Monday thru Friday. When the shipment arrives at your local terminal, the carrier will call you to make an appointment before making the delivery to your home.
Important! An adult must be at the delivery location to receive and sign for an above ground pool and will be required to move the boxes from the truck at the time of delivery (we recommend at least 2 people to unload cartons from the truck). For your convenience, Liftgate Service can be added for $39 at checkout. With Liftgate Service, the delivery will come on a special truck with a hydraulic lift. The driver will use the lift to place the pallet on the ground curbside. (The truck driver is not responsible in moving your pallet to your desired location). This will make receiving the shipment much easier, especially if only one person is home to receive it.
Support / Downloads
Review by CHUCK on Jul 6, 2015 Verified Purchase
Well I think I should start by telling you my expierence with above ground pools. Really not much, We have had 2 Intex above ground, and for the price they were great. My wife and I decided to upgrade to something nicer and hopefully last for many years. We found the contempra on line and felt it was the one for us. I ordered the pool online and everything was very easy. The pool was delivered within ten days. We began construction and all was going well till we came upon the section about the cove, as we are fairly new to above ground pools we did not know about this, so if you order a pool make sure you order the Styrofoam cove you will need, you can use sand but the Styrofoam is so much easier and won't wash out. We were lucky that our local leslies pool supply had the Styrofoam cove we needed, So we continued with construction of the pool. Now the next few things I am going to tell you may not sound so good but I feel it's important because of the excellent customer service I received. Ok back to the pool. We were getting near the finish line for completing the pool, we tried to attach the top seat ledges and nothing was lining up. We tried everything thinking we had made some mistake. We called the pool factory on a sunday afternoon and were connected to people immediately that could help with the problem. My customer reps. name was Tom and he was the best. I emailed tom pictures of the problem and they got right on trying to resolve our issues. The next day Tom called me first thing that morning and he had already contacted the manufacturer and told me they would be calling me also. After a couple days of conversations and emails of pictures the engineers had determined that my top seats or ledges had not been bent correctly . They quickly expedited the shipping of the new top seats and everything came togeather just fine. To close I just want you to know this pool is awesome, there is hardly any cleaning needed do the inline skimmer. I purchased a 1.5 hs. Hayward pump. Get a good pump it's worth the extra money. The Pool factory was great to deal with and I would recommend them , And if he's available ask for Tom ...