27'x54" Preference Round Pool
- 20 Gauge Blue Liner
- Thru-Wall Skimmer & Return Fitting
$4,236.00Save $1,059.00 (20% OFF)
- Includes skimmer and blue liner. For liner upgrades or accessories click Customize this Pool
- Top seats (7" width, 11 1/2" height) are printed with a brushed pattern - Vertical supports offer a grey steel look with metallic highlights
- All structural parts are treated with a double coating of a heat-setting polyester that ensures a great look for a long time
- 54" high wall finished steel core Is pretreated with Crystalline zinc phosphate to improve resistance to corrosion
- Reinforced Steel Core - Anti-Corrosion coating of magnesium, copper & aluminum increases rust protection by 72%
- Beautiful printed patterns - liquid inks & embossing powders - very detailed and provides a finished look
- Polypropylene connecting parts offer a chocolate grey color
- Optional LED lighting strips hidden behind the upright covers to enhance your backyard experience. To add the LED Lighting strips, view the Starter Kit here
- Wall Color/Design: Grey
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Warranty: Manufacturer's 60-year limited warranty
- Installs above ground or semi-inground (installation not included)
- Warrantied for semi-inground installation up to halfway (27 inches) in the ground
- Approximate inside (water) dimensions - 27' Diameter
- Approximate outside dimensions (space required) - 28' Diameter
- Approximate Water Capacity - 17,000 Gallons
Influenced by contemporary trends reflective of today's new urban spaces, Preference is sure to satisfy the expectations of those looking for something different. The Preference is a totally different and impressive class of pool.
Strength and Value
The Preference introduces textures, colors, angles and even proportions with the introduction of patterns through new printing technology. The Preference structural parts are treated with a double coating of heat setting polyester that ensures a great look for a long time. The top seats are printed with a pattern and offers a grey steel look with Metallic Highlights. It's reinforced steel core with anti-corrosion coating of Magnesium, Copper & Aluminum increases rust protection by 72%. Combined with the wall's graphic, Preference achieves an unparalleled level of quality.
Order Times for Above Ground Pools
Above ground pools are too large to be shipped through UPS, Federal Express, or the USPS. We typically ship all pool orders out 24-48 hours after you place your order unfortunately due to recent circumstances surrounding COVID-19, please expect shipping delays of 2-4 business days. Transit time can vary depending on your location but generally takes 4-8 business days to most areas.(AZ, CA, ID, MT, ND, NM, NV, OK, OR, SD, UT, WA, WI, WY will generally take 7-12 business days). Business Days are Monday thru Friday. When the shipment arrives at your local terminal, the carrier will call you to make an appointment before making the delivery to your home.
Important! An adult must be at the delivery location to receive and sign for an above ground pool and will be required to move the boxes from the truck at the time of delivery (we recommend at least 2 people to unload cartons from the truck). For your convenience, Liftgate Service can be added for $39 at checkout. With Liftgate Service, the delivery will come on a special truck with a hydraulic lift. The driver will use the lift to place the pallet on the ground curbside. (The truck driver is not responsible in moving your pallet to your desired location). This will make receiving the shipment much easier, especially if only one person is home to receive it.
Support / Downloads
Review by TG Evans, FL on Jul 19, 2020
This pool has been wonderful, we put a center drain in and our pool stays cool all year round with no trees nearby in Florida. Everything came as stated and was packed very well. We order extra protection stuff such as ground cover, padded sides, edge wedges. This pool is a perfect size, not to big and not to small. Will keep doing business with Pool Factory in the future.
Review by Michelle H. PA on Nov 1, 2019 Verified Purchase
We purchased a partial inground pool. Quality is very good. I love the liner I chose that looks like colorful tile. Quick delivery as well.
Review by William F. NC on Oct 21, 2019 Verified Purchase
Ordered Online and it was delivered to my house all bundled up and everything just as ordered. I recommend getting the tailgate service since it was dropped just outside my door. Well worth the extra money. A++ to Pool Factory.
Review by Martin G. Massachusetts on Oct 15, 2019 Verified Purchase
Very knowledgeable staff. Very friendly people. Great customer support. I would definitely recommend buying with Pool Factory!
Review by Nathan NJ on Nov 29, 2018 Verified Purchase
I purchased a new 18' x 33' x 54" above ground pool here because the price was superior compared to my local stores and others online. It was shipped to my home and arrived plastic wrapped on one giant skid. I opted to install it myself and I had the experience and assistance. I did realize that I had some of the wrong post caps for my style pool and after calling customer service, the correct parts were overnighted to me without a second thought. The pool was well described on the website and am very pleased with my purchase.