The Preference introduces textures, colors, angles and even proportions with the introduction of patterns through new printing technology. The Preference structural parts are treated with a double coating of heat setting polyester that ensures a great look for a long time. The Preference is a totally different and impressive class of pool. Includes Free Shipping, thru-wall skimmer and blue liner. Liner upgrades & accessories available when customizing.
Easy Shopping Tips - Scroll down this page to choose a pool size. Then, select the "Customize This Pool" button to upgrade the liner, add a filter, ladder, cover or any other accessory.
Select a pool size
Then, select the "Customize this pool" button to upgrade the liner, add a filter system, pool ladder, cover or any other accessory
- Top seats (7" width, 11 1/2" height) are printed with a brushed pattern - Vertical supports offer a grey steel look with metallic highlights
- All Structural Parts Are Treated With A Double Coating Of A Heat-Setting Polyester That Ensures A Great Look For A Long Time
- 54" high wall finished Steel Core Is Pretreated With Crystalline Zinc Phosphate To Improve Resistance To Corrosion
- Reinforced Steel Core - Anti-Corrosion Coating Of Magnesium, Copper & Aluminum Increases Rust Protection by 72%
- Beautiful Printed Patterns - Liquid Inks & Embossing Powders - Very Detailed And Provides A Finished Look
- Polypropylene Connecting Parts Offer A Grey Color
- Optional LED lighting strips hidden behind the upright covers to enhance your backyard experience
- 20 gauge blue liner included with pool price with the option to upgrade by clicking the Customize tab
- Widemouth thru-wall skimmer and water return fitting included
- Wall Color/Design: Grey
- Warranty: Manufacturer's 60-year limited warranty
- Installs above ground or semi-inground (installation not included)
- Warrantied for semi-inground installation up to halfway (27 inches) in the ground
Influenced by contemporary trends reflective of today's new urban spaces, Preference is sure to satisfy the expectations of those looking for something different. The Preference is a totally different and impressive class of pool.
Strength and Value
The Preference introduces textures, colors, angles and even proportions with the introduction of patterns through new printing technology. The Preference structural parts are treated with a double coating of heat setting polyester that ensures a great look for a long time. The top seats are printed with a pattern and offers a grey steel look with Metallic Highlights. It's reinforced steel core with anti-corrosion coating of Magnesium, Copper & Aluminum increases rust protection by 72%. Combined with the wall's graphic, Preference achieves an unparalleled level of quality.
Order Times for Swimming Pools
We typically ship all swimming pool orders out in 1-3 business days. Transit time can vary depending on your location but generally takes 4-10 business days to most areas.(AZ, CA, ID, MT, ND, NM, NV, OK, OR, SD, UT, WA, WI, WY will generally take 7-12 business days). Business Days are Monday thru Friday. Due to overwhelming demand, shipments to certain areas in the U.S. may experience additional delays during transit. Swimming pools are shipped with a freight carrier because they are too large to be shipped through UPS, Federal Express, or the USPS. When the shipment arrives at your local terminal, the carrier will call you to make an appointment before making the delivery to your home.
Important! An adult must be present at the delivery location to receive and sign for all swimming pool shipments. Liftgate service is available for $39.00 at checkout. This special service is required for all freight shipments; including swimming pools, decks and heaters. This will make receiving the shipment much easier, especially if only one person is home to receive it. The delivery will come on a special truck with a hydraulic lift. The driver will use the lift to place the pallet on the ground curbside.
Support / Downloads
Learn what to look for when making a semi-inground or above ground pool purchase.
There are 3 main types of above ground pool filter systems that one should be aware of when...
The above ground pool reviews keep rolling in! And we couldn’t be more thankful! We've reached a new milestone and we're really proud!
The Pool Frog Leap System utilizes the proven technology of Frog Minerals with the increase value of 25% more...