21'x54" Quest Round Pool
- 20 Gauge Blue Liner
- Thru-Wall Skimmer & Return Fitting
$1,882.00Save $1,013.00 (35% OFF)
- Includes skimmer and blue liner. For liner upgrades or accessories click Customize this Pool
- Massive 8" wide injection-molded resin top ledges, resist bad weather, chlorinated water and constant wear
- Decorative 8" Krystal Kote steel uprights and resin foot collars give the Quest strength, support and style
- 54" high wall finished with Duratex anti-corrosion coating protects against humidity and chemicals
- Durable resin caps and boots give the Quest strength, support and style
- Heavy-duty tracks, over-sized connectors and over-sized fasteners add strength to a pool that will last for summers to come
- Wall Color/Design: Champagne/Panorama
- Warranty: Manufacturer's 60-year limited warranty
- Made in the USA
- Installs above ground or semi-inground (installation not included)
- Warrantied for semi-inground installation up to halfway (27 inches) in the ground
- Approximate inside (water) dimensions - 21' Diameter
- Approximate outside dimensions (space required) - 22' Diameter
- Approximate Water Capacity - 10,000 Gallons
The Quest features curved resin top ledges that are completely corrosion proof and unmatchable in strength. The decorative 8" resin coated steel uprights and resin bottom foot plates were made to withstand the worst winter climates and provide superior durability. Its unique Panorama wall design and champagne color will blend seamlessly into any backyard decor.
Strength and Value
The Quest offers heavy duty wall rails, over-sized connectors and over-sized fasteners enhancing its strength and durability. The 54" high Panorama wall is coated with Duratex 2000 finish to prevent corrosion from occurring and features a 60 year manufacturer's limited warranty. The Quest is proudly made in the USA.
Order Times for Above Ground Pools
Above ground pools are too large to be shipped through UPS, Federal Express or the USPS. We ship all pool orders out 24-48 hours after you place your order. Transit time can vary depending on your location but generally takes 4-8 business days to most areas.(AZ,CA,ID,MT,ND,NM,NV,OK,OR,SD,UT,WA,WI,WY will generally take 7-12 business days). Business Days are Monday thru Friday. When the shipment arrives at your local terminal, the carrier will call you to make an appointment before making the delivery to your home.
Important! An adult must be at the delivery location to receive and sign for an above ground pool and will be required to move the boxes from the truck at the time of delivery (we recommend at least 2 people to unload cartons from the truck). For your convenience, Liftgate Service can be added for $39 at checkout. With Liftgate Service, the delivery will come on a special truck with a hydraulic lift. The driver will use the lift to place the pallet on the ground curbside. (The truck driver is not responsible in moving your pallet to your desired location). This will make receiving the shipment much easier, especially if only one person is home to receive it.
Support / Downloads
Review by Brianna S. MA on Aug 3, 2019 Verified Purchase
Fast delivery, amazing price great quality pool
Review by Saner on Jul 26, 2019 Verified Purchase
We just finished installing this pool in our yard. We did it 100% ourselves. I sent an email message to pool factory late one Saturday night. It was a question about installation. I couldn’t believe they called me back the next day it was Sunday. Super happy with their customer service. We did rent a skid steer and plate compactor. We used stone dust under then a layer of sand and the black pad with foam cove.it took us a little less then 4 weeks. We have three kids and are a busy family. We saved tons by ordering online and by self installation. I highly recommend using a builders level. Our pool is perfectly level thanks to using one. We purchased one online for $220 as renting one was 90$ For 24 hours. That way we didn’t have to rush with it. Thank you pool factory for our awesome pool :)
Review by Mamie on Apr 12, 2019 Verified Purchase
I ordered my pool online. I was a little hestidant at first, but after visiting local pool companys. I realized I got more for my money from Pool Factory. I paid online, didn't even talk to anyone. Arrived less than a week. Had it installed yesterday and in the process of filling with water. It is beautiful.
Review by Brad K, Nebraska on Feb 8, 2019 Verified Purchase
Thank you Pool Factory for a great experience in purchasing one of your pools! From beginning to end everyone was helpful in our decision. I would highly recommend this company to anyone wanting to purchase a pool. Thank you, The Kohlers
Review by Randy, KS on Dec 11, 2018 Verified Purchase
put it up in a weekend looks great.