33'x54" Quest Round Pool
- 20 Gauge Blue Liner
- Thru-Wall Skimmer & Return Fitting
$3,596.00Save $899.00 (20% OFF)
- Includes skimmer and blue liner. For liner upgrades or accessories click Customize this Pool
- Massive 8" wide injection-molded resin top ledges, resist bad weather, chlorinated water and constant wear
- Decorative 8" Krystal Kote steel uprights and resin foot collars give the Quest strength, support and style
- 54" high wall finished with Duratex anti-corrosion coating protects against humidity and chemicals
- Durable resin caps and boots give the Quest strength, support and style
- Heavy-duty tracks, over-sized connectors and over-sized fasteners add strength to a pool that will last for summers to come
- Wall Color/Design: Champagne/Panorama
- Warranty: Manufacturer's 60-year limited warranty
- Made in the USA
- Installs above ground or semi-inground (installation not included)
- Warrantied for semi-inground installation up to halfway (27 inches) in the ground
- Approximate inside (water) dimensions - 33' Diameter
- Approximate outside dimensions (space required) - 34' Diameter
- Approximate Water Capacity - 25,000 Gallons
The Quest features curved resin top ledges that are completely corrosion proof and unmatchable in strength. The decorative 8" resin coated steel uprights and resin bottom foot plates were made to withstand the worst winter climates and provide superior durability. Its unique Panorama wall design and champagne color will blend seamlessly into any backyard decor.
Strength and Value
The Quest offers heavy duty wall rails, over-sized connectors and over-sized fasteners enhancing its strength and durability. The 54" high Panorama wall is coated with Duratex 2000 finish to prevent corrosion from occurring and features a 60 year manufacturer's limited warranty. The Quest is proudly made in the USA.
Order Times for Above Ground Pools
Above ground pools are too large to be shipped through UPS, Federal Express, or the USPS. We typically ship all pool orders out 24-48 hours after you place your order unfortunately due to recent circumstances surrounding COVID-19, please expect shipping delays of 3-5 business days. Transit time can vary depending on your location but generally takes 4-8 business days to most areas.(AZ, CA, ID, MT, ND, NM, NV, OK, OR, SD, UT, WA, WI, WY will generally take 7-12 business days). Business Days are Monday thru Friday. When the shipment arrives at your local terminal, the carrier will call you to make an appointment before making the delivery to your home.
Important! An adult must be at the delivery location to receive and sign for an above ground pool and will be required to move the boxes from the truck at the time of delivery (we recommend at least 2 people to unload cartons from the truck). For your convenience, Liftgate Service can be added for $39 at checkout. With Liftgate Service, the delivery will come on a special truck with a hydraulic lift. The driver will use the lift to place the pallet on the ground curbside. (The truck driver is not responsible in moving your pallet to your desired location). This will make receiving the shipment much easier, especially if only one person is home to receive it.
Support / Downloads
Review by ROXANNE J, Baltimore MD on May 31, 2018 Verified Purchase
Our order came and we were so pleased with the product AND the service we received prior to making our decision which pool to buy. Reuben, our salesman, was so helpful and eager to help us make the right choice - - which is so important!
The order was carefully packed and even had signatures of those who checked the contents. The actual pool, while not installed, looks very sturdy and should be far nicer than the one we took down. Based on initial view I'm sure this pool will be standing longer than we will be living in this home..
The savings were also fantastic - - we wound up saving about $1000 going through The Pool Factory. What's not to like??!!!! We're thrilled that the pool installers recommended this company to us. Can't wait to just add some water!
Review by William, MO on Nov 12, 2017 Verified Purchase
I have been extremely impressed with the level of service and care I received every time I have contacted the Pool Factory . . . From questions on installation to parts they have by far exceeded my expectations . . . and I feel I have pretty high expectations.
Review by Greg K, WI on Oct 30, 2017 Verified Purchase
Order was sent promptly and complete. All items as advertised. I would recommend that you order the winter cover one size larger if you drop pool level below return line for winter
Review by Donny D. on Sep 25, 2017 Verified Purchase
Great price on pool and shipping was immediate. Everything arrived as promised. Very pleased with my purchase.
Review by Mike S. GA on Jul 14, 2017 Verified Purchase
I am so pleased with my purchase. Every aspect of it went perfect. The pool has been set up since late July of last year. Great purchase! The Pool Factory is absolutely the only place I will go for my pool hardware needs. absolutely the best pool vendor on the planet. This is a real review and I mean it!!