18'x33'x52" Saltwater 5000 Oval Pool
- 20 Gauge Blue Liner
- Thru-Wall Skimmer & Return Fitting
$3,896.00Save $1,099.00 (22% OFF)
- Includes skimmer and blue liner. For liner upgrades or accessories click Customize this Pool
- 7" RESIN top seats and RESIN interlocking caps, resist bad weather, Saltwater, chlorinated water and constant wear
- Stainless Steel service panel for superior corrosion protection
- 52" High Wall finished with Duratex 2000 anticorrosion paint protects against humidity and chemicals
- Durable RESIN Rails with integrated connecting Resin Plates give the Saltwater 5000 strength, support and style
- Heavy-duty Resin tracks, over-sized Resin connectors and over-sized fasteners add strength to a pool that will last for summers to come
- Sleek Oval Yardmore space saving system saves much needed yard space
- Wall Color/Design: Beige/Azure
- Made in the USA
- Warranty: Manufacturer's 60-year limited warranty.
- Warranty covers the use of a Salt System
- Installs above ground or semi-inground (installation not included)
- Warrantied for semi-inground installation up to halfway (26 inches) in the ground
- Approximate inside (water) dimensions - 18' X 33'
- Approximate outside dimensions (space required) - 21' 2" X 34'
- Approximate Water Capacity - 14,000 Gallons
Each piece of the 7" top fits precisely into the next with a fully integrated flexible joint. Your expectations are sure to be exceeded by this sleek, leading edge pool that struts its stuff with such utter elegance. Saltwater 5000 has developed advanced coating techniques that will eliminate corrosion of the pool. The pool wall is coated with Duratex 2000 anticorrosion paint, to protect against humidity and chemicals. The Saltwater 5000 has a unique stainless steel service panel that protects the skimmer and return lines from rust and corrosion. So you get a high-value pool without the high price tag—and a pool that will will have you splashing, for years to come!
Order Times for Above Ground Pools
Above ground pools are too large to be shipped through UPS, Federal Express, or the USPS. We typically ship all pool orders out 24-48 hours after you place your order unfortunately due to recent circumstances surrounding COVID-19, please expect shipping delays of 2-4 business days. Transit time can vary depending on your location but generally takes 4-8 business days to most areas.(AZ, CA, ID, MT, ND, NM, NV, OK, OR, SD, UT, WA, WI, WY will generally take 7-12 business days). Business Days are Monday thru Friday. When the shipment arrives at your local terminal, the carrier will call you to make an appointment before making the delivery to your home.
Important! An adult must be at the delivery location to receive and sign for an above ground pool and will be required to move the boxes from the truck at the time of delivery (we recommend at least 2 people to unload cartons from the truck). For your convenience, Liftgate Service can be added for $39 at checkout. With Liftgate Service, the delivery will come on a special truck with a hydraulic lift. The driver will use the lift to place the pallet on the ground curbside. (The truck driver is not responsible in moving your pallet to your desired location). This will make receiving the shipment much easier, especially if only one person is home to receive it.
Support / Downloads
Review by James S. South Carolina on Jan 13, 2020 Verified Purchase
I love the fact it is made for saltwater and have enjoyed the pool many times this first season. I like the materials that the pool is made from and we went with the 52" depth as opposed to our last pool depth of 48". The material is rugged and the pool is beautiful.
Review by Steven C. NY on Nov 19, 2019 Verified Purchase
I ordered my saltwater 5000 last February and installed it in April/May. The pool has been a hit and looks really nice. Tech support was excellent and helped me with the few questions. I returned to pool factory at the end of the season for a winter cover and closing kit. I am very happy with both the products and service I received from pool factory!!
Review by Pam R. California on Oct 3, 2019 Verified Purchase
The Pool Factory was extremely helpful during our self installation of our semi inground pool. always available to assist us.
Review by Jay G. on Sep 3, 2019 Verified Purchase
Just installed my new 15x30x52 Saltwater 5000 Oval Pool and it looks amazing!. I had a 15x24x48 Johnny Weissmuller, that did not last, after reading up on the saltwater series, I was sold. I like the overall construction of the pool. Looking forward to many years of enjoyment!! Great people to deal with!!
Review by Chad M. CT on Jul 29, 2019 Verified Purchase
Great service and quality of the product - so far - we will see how it holds up during the winter. But it's a beautiful product. We are very pleased so far.
•Ladder or Step
•Pool Cleaning Equipment
Popular Options such as an upgraded liner, Pool Cove, Liner Floor Pad, Pool Covers & Pool Lights can also be added while customizing.