12'x24'x54" Saltwater 8000 Oval Pool
- 20 Gauge Blue Liner
- Thru-Wall Skimmer & Return Fitting
$3,516.00Save $879.00 (20% OFF)
- Includes skimmer and blue liner. For liner upgrades or accessories click Customize this Pool
- 8" Injection-molded, true curved Synflex, RESIN Top Seats resist bad weather, Saltwater, chlorinated water and constant wear
- Stainless Steel service panel for superior corrosion protection
- 54" High Wall finished with Duratex 2000 anti-corrosion paint protects against humidity and chemicals
- Durable RESIN Rails with integrated connecting Resin Plates give the Saltwater 8000 strength, support and style
- Heavy-duty Resin tracks, over-sized Resin connectors and over-sized fasteners add strength to a pool that will last for summers to come
- Sturdy 6.5" galvanized steel uprights finished with a texturized polyester anti-corrosion coating
- Built to withstand the corrosion issues associated with Saltwater
- Can be used with Freshwater or Saltwater and with any sanitizer or sanitizing system, including chlorine
- Wall Color/Design: Pearl/Stella
- Oval Yardmore Space Saving System saves much needed yard space.
- Warranty: Manufacturer's 60-year limited warranty. Lifetime warranty on all resin components
- Warranty covers the use of a Salt System
- Installs above ground or semi-inground (installation not included)
- Warrantied for semi-inground installation up to halfway (27 inches) in the ground
- Approximate inside (water) dimensions - 12' X 23' 5"
- Approximate outside dimensions (space required) - 15' 2" X 24' 5"
- Approximate Water Capacity - 6,800 Gallons
The Saltwater 8000 redefines the standards of beauty and inner strength. This high tech resin model offers an innovative design that's never been seen in above ground pools before. Each piece of the 8" curved top seats fits precisely into the next with a fully integrated flexible joint. Your expectations are sure to be exceeded by this sleek, leading edge pool that struts its stuff with such utter elegance. Saltwater 8000 has developed advanced coating techniques that will eliminate corrosion of the pool. The pool wall is coated with Duratex 2000 anti-corrosion paint, to protect against humidity and chemicals. The Saltwater 8000 has a unique stainless steel service panel that protects the skimmer and return lines from rust and corrosion. So you get a high-value pool without the high price tag—and a pool that will will have you splashing, for years to come!
Order Times for Above Ground Pools
Above ground pools are too large to be shipped through UPS, Federal Express, or the USPS. We typically ship all pool orders out 24-48 hours after you place your order unfortunately due to recent circumstances surrounding COVID-19, please expect shipping delays of 3-5 business days. Transit time can vary depending on your location but generally takes 4-8 business days to most areas.(AZ, CA, ID, MT, ND, NM, NV, OK, OR, SD, UT, WA, WI, WY will generally take 7-12 business days). Business Days are Monday thru Friday. When the shipment arrives at your local terminal, the carrier will call you to make an appointment before making the delivery to your home.
Important! An adult must be at the delivery location to receive and sign for an above ground pool and will be required to move the boxes from the truck at the time of delivery (we recommend at least 2 people to unload cartons from the truck). For your convenience, Liftgate Service can be added for $39 at checkout. With Liftgate Service, the delivery will come on a special truck with a hydraulic lift. The driver will use the lift to place the pallet on the ground curbside. (The truck driver is not responsible in moving your pallet to your desired location). This will make receiving the shipment much easier, especially if only one person is home to receive it.
Support / Downloads
Review by Tyler on May 29, 2019 Verified Purchase
This is our first experience with any pool and it was nothing short of amazing! The customer service is exceptional. Our installer was a no show so we decided to give the installation a shot ourselves. While it was heavy, we had help and the instructions were very clear. We had it up and taking water in two days. We had to call customer service with what we feared were "stupid" questions and they made us feel like they were happy to help. The pool is up, chemicals balance, and we are SWIMMING! I would recommend this company to anyone who is considering an above ground pool. The cost was well worth the quality products we received and significantly less $$ than the local pool store. We have even gone back to The Pool Factory and bought additional accessories. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE our pool. THANK YOU!
Review by Ben R. Texas on May 29, 2019 Verified Purchase
We are incredibly happy with the quality and the family is really enjoying the size!
Review by Kevin W. PA on Feb 1, 2019 Verified Purchase
Had a few issues with my installers on my NEW pool from THE POOL FACTORY. Called them and asked for advice-they were awesome. Not only did they give me great advice, their customer service is through the roof!! Tom has handled a couple of my questions and issue with great resolve! I HIGHLY recommend them for your next pool. My neighbor also ordered his pool through THE POOL FACTORY and loves it!!
Review by Gary M. NJ on Jan 21, 2019 Verified Purchase
excellent pool and service
Review by Ronald D. Arkansas on Dec 5, 2018 Verified Purchase
Easy Purchase and a solid product
•Ladder or Step
•Pool Cleaning Equipment
Popular Options such as an upgraded liner, Pool Cove, Liner Floor Pad, Pool Covers & Pool Lights can also be added while customizing.