21'x54" Saltwater LX Round Pool
- 20 Gauge Blue Liner
- Thru-Wall Skimmer & Return Fitting
$2,636.00Save $659.00 (20% OFF)
- Includes skimmer and blue liner. For liner upgrades or accessories click Customize this Pool
- Stainless Steel service panel for superior corrosion protection
- True curved 8" wide injection-molded resin top ledges in a rich Chocolate hue, resist saltwater, chlorinated water and constant wear
- 54" high wall coated with a Duratex 2000 anticorrosion paint to prevent corrosion from the saltwater, chemicals and weather elements
- Injection-molded Resin tracks give the Saltwater LX added strength and support
- Elegant mocha metallic steel uprights finished with a texturized polyester anti-corrosion coating
- Sleek resin top caps in a rich Chocolate hue adds beauty and style to the Saltwater LX
- Built to withstand the corrosion issues associated with Saltwater
- Can be used with Freshwater or Saltwater and with any sanitizer or sanitizing system, including chlorine
- Wall Color/Design: Sonata
- Warranty: Manufacturer's 60-year limited warranty. Lifetime warranty on all resin components
- Warranty covers the use of a Salt System
- Installs above ground or semi-inground (installation not included)
- Warrantied for semi-inground installation up to halfway (27 inches) in the ground
- Approximate inside (water) dimensions - 21' Diameter
- Approximate outside dimensions (space required) - 22' Diameter
- Approximate Water Capacity - 10,000 Gallons
The Saltwater LX redefines the standards of beauty and inner strength. This high tech resin model offers an innovative design that's never been seen in above ground pools before. Each piece of the 8" curved top seats fits precisely into the next with a fully integrated flexible joint. Your expectations are sure to be exceeded by this sleek, leading edge pool that struts its stuff with such utter elegance. Saltwater LX has developed advanced coating techniques that will eliminate corrosion of the pool. The pool wall is coated with Duratex 2000 anti-corrosion paint, to protect against humidity and chemicals. The Saltwater LX has a unique stainless steel service panel that protects the skimmer and return lines from rust and corrosion. So you get a high-value pool without the high price tag—and a pool that will will have you splashing, for years to come!
Order Times for Above Ground Pools
Above ground pools are too large to be shipped through UPS, Federal Express, or the USPS. We typically ship all pool orders out 24-48 hours after you place your order unfortunately due to recent circumstances surrounding COVID-19, please expect shipping delays of 3-5 business days. Transit time can vary depending on your location but generally takes 4-8 business days to most areas.(AZ, CA, ID, MT, ND, NM, NV, OK, OR, SD, UT, WA, WI, WY will generally take 7-12 business days). Business Days are Monday thru Friday. When the shipment arrives at your local terminal, the carrier will call you to make an appointment before making the delivery to your home.
Important! An adult must be at the delivery location to receive and sign for an above ground pool and will be required to move the boxes from the truck at the time of delivery (we recommend at least 2 people to unload cartons from the truck). For your convenience, Liftgate Service can be added for $39 at checkout. With Liftgate Service, the delivery will come on a special truck with a hydraulic lift. The driver will use the lift to place the pallet on the ground curbside. (The truck driver is not responsible in moving your pallet to your desired location). This will make receiving the shipment much easier, especially if only one person is home to receive it.
Support / Downloads
Review by Jonathan R. Texas on Nov 26, 2018 Verified Purchase
The pool was delivered on time and by kind and helpful trucking people. I carefully inspected the packaging and the parts as quickly as I could. Because I am installing in the Texas Hill Country, Ive had some challenges making the install site level as it is very rocky and the terrain is sloped here. However, up until this point, the parts are all here and in excellent shape. Ive used the instructional DVD to assemble. Its not perfect, but its fairly close. There is a you tube type video on the pool factory website that Ive referred to repeatedly to support the instructions. I havent had to call for support but based upon other reviews, know they are available. All in all, 100% happy with this product and this company.
Review by John h, WA on Nov 5, 2018 Verified Purchase
The pool we got is amazing. It was used every day up till we shut it down in Oct. The people at the pool factory answer all my questions and stood behind their product.I recomend buying from the pool factory!!
Review by Jess on Sep 15, 2018 Verified Purchase
We bought this pool after having an intex above ground pool for 3 years and we couldn't be happier!! We set it up ourselves, which was a little difficult, but we were able to call the 800 number any time we had questions and their staff was AMAZING at walking us through everything. (They alone deserve the best review!!) We're now at the end of swimming season and are still enjoying our awesome, super clean pool. (It has required little maintenance this entire season!!) If you're on the fence about buying this pool, take comfort in knowing it will be well worth the money spent!
Review by Bill, AL on Sep 11, 2018
We are now in our second year with this pool and could not be happier. Our experience has been great. Pool is strong, sturdy and looks awesome. The saltwater experience has been fantastic, it is easy to take care of with low maintenance and cost. Had one small problem with a piece of equipment but it was still under warranty. Really good customer service, they replaced and shipped out the part within a week free of charge. Strongly recommend this pool.
Review by AB on Aug 24, 2018
Bought our 30’ I’m March. Installed in July. I was worried as it sat out in snow for months on the crate. Unboxed and though some of the cardboard boxes were part broken down all was in great shape. Install was stressful but in retrospect not that hard. Patience and care is key. Made a couple phone calls to Pool Factory and they were very good on answering questions. I love the ease of the saltwater setup!
•Ladder or Step
•Pool Cleaning Equipment
Popular Options such as an upgraded liner, Pool Cove, Liner Floor Pad, Pool Covers & Pool Lights can also be added while customizing.