SmartPool Nitro Wall Climber InGround Robotic Pool Cleaner NC52
- Cleans and Brushes Floors and Walls up to the Waterline
- Revolutionary Light-Weight Design
- Recommended for Inground Pools up to 20’ x 40’ x 8’ Deep
- Dual - 3-Hour Standard Cleaning Mode/1-Hour Rapid Cleaning Mode
- Direct Drive Motor for Greater Traction and Serviceability
- Brush-to-Port Suction for Thorough Vacuuming of Acorns, Leaves and Fine Debris
- All-Surface Cleaning for Vinyl Liner, Fiberglass, Tile and Concrete Pools
- Quick-Drain System for Easy Removal From Pool
- 50’ Power Cord with Non-Delamination Technology
- Extra Large Capacity Filter Bag
- ETL, CSA and CE Approved
- 3 Year Warranty
The Nitro Wall Climber is a in ground robotic pool cleaner which cleans and brushes floors and walls up to the waterline. The primary benefits of the Nitro are that has a large cleaning path, has extra filter capacity, reduced weight and has a built in sensor which will prevent it from getting stuck. The Nitro Wall climber can be put on a 1 hour rapid clean setting or a 3 hour systematic clean of your pool. Smart Pool claims that this is the most technologically advanced automatic pool vacuum available today. The SmartPool Wall Climber NC52 offers superior cleaning performance for in-ground vinyl, fiberglass, concrete and tile swimming pools. This robotic cleaner brushes and vacuums floors and walls up to the water line and is equipped with the largest filter bag on the market to capture debris from acorns to leaves and fine dirt. The NC52 can be set to a one hour rapid clean or a three hour systematic cycle depending on the owner's preference, and its obstacle avoidance technology keeps it from stopping before the job is done. The Nitro Wall Climber, with its high performance/low energy engineering, uses very little power and costs just pennies to operate! It helps the environment even more by reducing pool chemical consumption and increases water conservation by reducing the need to backwash your pool filter.
There are no reviews for this product.