SmartPool Solar Arc2 Swimming Pool Heater S202
- Recommended for pools up to 7,500 gallons
- Multiple units can be linked for larger pools or for faster heating
- 1 SolarArc2 can raise pool water temperature up to 5 degrees F within 2 days of sun
- SolarArc2 is the most compact and efficient way to heat your pool...for FREE!
- Installs directly in line with your existing filtration system
- Simple DIY installation in line with your existing filtration system
- 1-1/4 - 1-1/2 inch hose fittings and Intex adaptors included
- Hi-Flo design eliminates additional Bypass Kit costs associated with other solar heating systems
- Clear cover to lock in heat
- Built-in legs allow you to position the unit to the best angle for the most sun penetration
- Eco friendly (uses no gas or propane and has zero emissions)
- For faster heating, connect multiple Solar Arcs together. No Bypass Kit required.
- Please refer to the (Additional Information tab) for the Solar Arc sizing chart.
- Efficient 24" x 24" space saving design
- Made in the USA
- 5 Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty
As energy costs continue to rise, fight back by installing a new solar heating unit. The SolarArc2 is one of the most compact and efficient ways to heat your pool using the free energy supplied by the sun every day! Utilizing industry standard connections, installation is a breeze and fits inline with virtually any existing filtration system.
The Solar Arc is a compact swimming pool heating unit that takes up less space than traditional panel systems. Water is warmed by the sun and circulated when your pump and filter system is running, making the Solar Arc the most cost effective way to heat your swimming pool.
There are no reviews for this product.