The Bristol features 6" wide steel top ledges coated with "Krystal Kote" sealant for superior long term durability, a 30 year manufacturer's warranty and is proudly made in the USA. Includes thru-wall skimmer and blue liner (Liner upgrades & accessories available when customizing). Free Shipping.
Easy Shopping Tips - Scroll down this page to choose a pool size. Then, select the "Customize This Pool" button to upgrade the liner, add a filter, ladder, cover or any other accessory.
Prices Starting at
Style and Strength
The Bristol incorporates interlocking steel stabilizers at the top of the pool, giving you a stronger pool with superior stability. The attractive embossed top ledges and uprights give the Bristol added strength with visual appeal. From top to bottom, the details of the Bristol will be enjoyed for many years to come.
The Bristol's resin caps and steel top ledges with "Krystal Kote" anti-corrosion sealant, give it superior design elements for long term durability. The Sand color scheme of the Bristol was chosen to enhance your home and match the latest backyard decor. The Bristol offers a 30 year manufacturer's limited warranty and is proudly made in the USA.
- The Bristol pool features 6" wide galvanized steel top ledges with corrosion resistant coating
- Resin top caps resist bad weather, chlorinated water and constant wear
- Durable 5" galvanized steel upright posts give the Bristol strength, support and style
- 52" high galvanized steel wall coated with a "Krystal Kote" painted finish to prevent corrosion from the elements
- Zinc coated hardware
- Heavy Duty coated steel bottom rails
- Galvanized steel top stabilizer rails for extra strength
- Wall Color/Design: Chateau Sand
- Warranty: Manufacturer's 30-year limited warranty - 1st year 100% coverage
- Made in the USA
- Installs above ground (installation not included)
Building Code Disclaimer
Note: Your local building code may require a permit for installation of an above ground pool and that a barrier is installed around the pool. Before installing, please contact your local building inspector for more information about applicable requirements.
Remember – Shallow Water – No jumping or diving into an above ground pool. The use of a slide is not recommended with an above ground pool. Do not swim under, through or around your entry ladder. Remember to provide a safety briefing for guests visiting and using an above ground pool. Always provide adult supervision for children using your pool.
Note: Your local township may require a pool alarm for an above ground swimming pool. Please contact your local township for more information about applicable requirements.
Round Pool Installation Video
Learn what to look for when making a semi-inground or above ground pool purchase.
The above ground pool reviews keep rolling in! And we couldn’t be more thankful! We've reached a new milestone and are really proud!
Learn multiple ways to setup your above ground pool base when installing your swimming pool liner.
Learn how to customize your above ground pool package and the differences between all of your options.