The Saltwater 8000 redefines the standards of beauty and inner strength. This high tech resin model offers intriguing new lines and shapes and an innovative design that's never been seen in above ground pools before. Includes Free Shipping, thru-wall skimmer and blue liner. Liner upgrades & accessories available when customizing.
Easy Shopping Tips - Scroll down this page to choose a pool size. Then, select the "Customize This Pool" button to upgrade the liner, add a filter, ladder, cover or any other accessory.
Prices Starting at
Each piece of the 8" curved top seats fits precisely into the next with a fully integrated flexible joint. Your expectations are sure to be exceeded by this sleek, leading edge pool that struts its stuff with such utter elegance. Saltwater 8000 has developed advanced coating techniques that will eliminate corrosion of the pool. The pool wall is coated with Duratex 2000 anticorrosion paint, to protect against humidity and chemicals. The Saltwater 8000 has a unique stainless steel service panel that protects the skimmer and return lines from rust and corrosion. So you get a high-value pool without the high price tag—and a pool that will will have you splashing, for years to come!
- 8" Injection-molded, true curved Synflex, RESIN Top Seats resist bad weather, Saltwater, chlorinated water and constant wear
- Stainless Steel service panel for superior corrosion protection
- 54" High Wall finished with Duratex 2000 anticorrosion paint protects against humidity and chemicals
- Durable RESIN Rails with integrated connecting Resin Plates give the Saltwater 8000 strength, support and style
- Heavy-duty Resin tracks, over-sized Resin connectors and over-sized fasteners add strength to a pool that will last for summers to come
- Sturdy 6.5" galvanized steel uprights finished with a texturized polyester anti-corrosion coating
- Wall Color/Design: Pearl/Stella
- 20 gauge blue liner included with pool price with the option to upgrade by clicking the Customize tab
- Widemouth thru-wall skimmer and water return fitting included
- Warranty: Manufacturer's 60-year limited warranty. Lifetime warranty on all resin components
- Warranty covers the use of a Salt System
- Installs above ground or semi-inground (installation not included)
- Warranted for semi-inground installation up to halfway (27 inches) in the ground
- 54" Wall Height
- 8" Injection-molded, true curved Synflex Resin Top Ledges
- Resin tracks, rails, connectors and over-sized fasteners
- Stainless steel wall saver skimmer panel
- Sleek Oval Space Saving Support System
- Wall Color/Design: Pearl/Stella
- 60-Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty
- Liner and Thru-Wall Skimmer Included
Oval Pool Installation Video
Review by Brenda on Nov 25, 2017 Verified Purchase
We love our pool and The Pool Factory, never have any issues. We order everything for the pool from them. Awesome company!!
Review by Alicia D on Nov 24, 2017 Verified Purchase
pool is beautiful and at a great price
Review by Daniel, Kentucky on Oct 13, 2017 Verified Purchase
Extremely nice pool. Very well built. This is the first pool I have ever installed and it wasn’t that hard to do. Everybody that has saw the pool says it looks like a very expensive pool.
Review by Bruce, NY on Sep 5, 2017 Verified Purchase
Bought the saltwater 8000. Great pool, came nicely packaged in winter, installed in march, highly recommend this pool and the pool factory. Glad i was told to check them out. Pool half the price of local pool stores.
Review by Roger M, NC on Aug 8, 2017 Verified Purchase
I purchased a complete saltwater pool with all the accessories from The Pool Factory. I took a one week vacation from work to install the pool and the installation went fairly easily. Once we started to fill the pool with water, the next day we noticed a wet area outside the pool and started looking for a leak. We found a small leak in the liner right beside of a seam where it was assembled. After sending pictures and a phone call to The Pool Factory we received this response... the manufacture won’t replace the liner unless the actual seam is open and not sealed correctly but I am going to replace it for you at our cost. Needless to say, I am one very happy customer and will be using The Pool Factory for all my future pool needs. Thanks again....
Saltwater pools are becoming more and more popular. Learn the basic components that make a saltwater pool different than your basic chlorinated pool.
Learn how to customize your saltwater pool package and the differences between all of the available accessories by reading the following guide.
As salt chlorine generators become more popular the misconception of how they saltwater pools work seems to grow...
A comparison as to the pro's and con's of both saltwater pools and chlorinated swimming pools.