Water Tech Pool Blaster Max Battery Powered Vacuum
- Includes a pre-installed All Purpose Filter Bag and (2) Micro Filter Bags
- Ideal for spot cleaning debris, sand, even algae from pool, spas, fountains or inflatable pool
- Rechargeable 300-500 cycle battery w/Quick-Connect Plug
- Long life, fast recharger
- Hi-flow vacuum motor (40-60 gals/min)
- Debris catcher with reusable, all-purpose micro-filter sand bag
- Built-in hanging, storage notch
- Quick release telescopic pole connector
- Easy-grip handle for step, stair & surface cleaning
- Clip-on wheels for concrete & gunite pools
- Clip-on brushes for vinyl-lined pools
- Wide diameter (1") spot-cleaning nozzle
- Lightweight body
- Telescopic pole not included
- Warranty: 1 Year electronic components, 90 days for battery. Excludes filter bags, vacuum head, nose cap parts and accessories.
The Pool Blaster Max features a high flow pump and industry leading suction, the MAX provides extra power for deep cleaning. The Pool Blaster MAX pumps longer and stronger with its high capacity filter, holding more dirt and debris and tackling the largest of messes with ease. The Max can be attached to most standard pool poles (telescopic pole not included) for extended reach, cleaning large areas with its removable 9 inch vacuum head or spot cleaning when the vacuum head is detached.
Brand / ManufacturerFrom its humble beginnings less than a decade ago, Water Tech has erupted in both the US and international markets. Water Tech's growing industry presence is supported by its world class customer service, allowing it to quickly become a leader in the world of pool and spa cleaning. Now featuring six different battery powered models in the Pool Blaster line and ten other cleaners, Water Tech has made its presence felt in every corner of the pool cleaning market.
Support / Downloads
There are no reviews for this product.