12'x21'x52" Boreal Oval Pool
- 20 Gauge Blue Liner
- Thru-Wall Skimmer & Return Fitting
$3,415.00Save $380.00 (10% OFF)
- Includes skimmer and blue liner. For liner upgrades or accessories click Customize this Pool
- The Boreal pool features 7" wide galvanized steel top ledges with clear liquid vinyl corrosion resistant coating
- Injected Resin Bottom Connectors and Top Caps resist bad weather, chlorinated water and constant wear
- Durable 6" galvanized steel upright posts
- 52" high galvanized steel wall with a Plasticized coating to prevent corrosion
- Zinc coated hardware
- Heavy Duty coated galvanized steel bottom rails
- Galvanized steel top stabilizer rails for extra strength
- Frame Color: Charcoal grey upright posts with medium grey top ledges
- Wall Color/Design: Striking "Royal" wall pattern in Taupe with white and grey accents
- Warranty: Manufacturer's 25-year limited warranty - 3 years 100% coverage
- Made in CANADA
- Installs above ground (installation not included)
- Approximate inside (water) dimensions - 12' X 21'
- Approximate outside dimensions (space required) - 13' 6" X 22'
- Approximate Water Capacity - 6,000 Gallons
The Boreal Oval Pool features a sleek NBS oval design, large 7” wide medium-grey steel top ledges and 6" charcoal-grey steel upright posts. Resin components include injected resin bottom connectors and 2 piece form fitting resin caps that provide durability where it is needed most. The wall and all other frame components are made of hot dipped galvanized steel giving the pool the strength it needs to contain thousands of gallons of water. They are primed, painted, and coated with clear liquid vinyl for true weather-ability. Beat the heat this summer! When things start heating up, you can start cooling down in a new Boreal above-ground pool. Enjoy a refreshing swim day or night in the privacy and comfort of your own backyard. Entertain family and friends and enjoy all the best summer has to offer with a Boreal pool.
Order Times for Swimming Pools
We typically ship all swimming pool orders out in 7-8 business days. Transit time can vary depending on your location but generally takes 4-10 business days to most areas.(AZ, CA, ID, MT, ND, NM, NV, OK, OR, SD, UT, WA, WI, WY will generally take 7-12 business days). Business Days are Monday thru Friday. Due to overwhelming demand, shipments to certain areas in the U.S. may experience additional delays during transit. Swimming pools are shipped with a freight carrier because they are too large to be shipped through UPS, Federal Express, or the USPS. When the shipment arrives at your local terminal, the carrier will call you to make an appointment before making the delivery to your home.
Important! An adult must be present at the delivery location to receive and sign for all swimming pool shipments. Liftgate service is available for $39.00 at checkout. This special service is required for all freight shipments; including swimming pools, decks and heaters. This will make receiving the shipment much easier, especially if only one person is home to receive it. The delivery will come on a special truck with a hydraulic lift. The driver will use the lift to place the pallet on the ground curbside.
Support / Downloads