Hayward Aqua Trol RJ Salt Chlorine Generator System TWIST LOCK CORD
- For all residential above-ground pools up to 20,000 gallons
- Includes control box, salt cell, union connections, and adapters
- Control box includes Twist Lock cord and Twist Lock receptacle to connect your Twist Lock pool pump(not included)
- Twist Lock outlet wired to a GFCI circuit breaker is required for use
- Seven diagnostic indicators
- 24-hour timer
- Digital interface with diagnostic indicators
- Easy-to-read salt display
- Automatically cleans the cell by periodically reversing polarity
- Patented Turbo Cell for maximum efficiency and flow rate
- "RJ" models mount the cell directly to the return jet(on the outside of the pool)
- 1-year manufacturer's warranty
The Aqua Trol Salt System with Twist Lock cord also has an integral time clock for control of the pool filtration pump. Since many above ground pools already have a single electrical outlet for the filter pump, the Aqua Trol is designed with an outlet (timer controlled) for the filter pump to plug into, the Aqua Trol then plugs into the original outlet the filter pump was using. The savings on chlorine and electrical power alone (if the pump was previously running 24 hours), will have the Aqua Trol paying for itself in just a few short years. The Aqua Trol system typically installs in less than 30 minutes and is very easy to operate.
Brand / ManufacturerFor over 80-years, Hayward has been helping pool owners enjoy the pleasures of pool ownership by manufacturing cutting edge, technologically advanced pool equipment worldwide. Hayward strive's to ensure that your Totally Hayward System operates at maximum efficiency all season long. Hayward's goal is that at the end of the day, your only concern is to turn your equipment on and off. Hayward provides the latest in pool pumps, filters, heaters, cleaners, controls, lighting, and salt chlorination.
Support / Downloads