Aquabot Pool Rover S2-40i Robotic Automatic Pool Cleaner
- Simple Plug n’ Play operation - No installation, hoses, booster pumps or complex connections - it’s that easy!
- The Pool Rover S2-40i's patented directional guidance locking pin enables it to systematically cleans the floor and slopes of any aboveground or in ground pool, regardless of its configuration or surface type in as little as 1 hour.
- Individually handcrafted in the U.S.A. to ensure absolute quality and the immediate availability of parts and supported by the industry’s largest national network of robotic service centers and an in-house customer support team.
- 40ft cable
- Cleans floor, incline, and cove with radius
- Includes filter bag with top cover access
- Coverage Square Feet Per Hour: 8000
- Adjustable Turning & Never Stuck Rollers
- Cleaning Programs: 1-2 Hours Small & Large Pools
- Internal Timer with Auto-Shut Off
- Pump Motor: High Performance: Brushless/Individually Sealed
- Electrical Specification: 110V/60 Hz
- 1 year manufacturer's warranty
The Pool Rover S2-40i incorporates hydraulic engineering and an independent filtration system into one revolutionary above ground pool cleaner. Features a direction guidance-locking pin for precise navigation, cleaning floors and slopes of all above ground pools and surface types, filtering large and small debris down to two microns with its 34-quart maximum capacity microfiltration bag. The Pool Rover S2-40i is hydraulically “jet-propelled” by its own internal pump motor. The Pool Rover S2-40i removes everything from large leaves to spiked burrs pine needles to silt to algae as fine as 2 microns in size (which is as much as 10 times smaller than what main pool filter systems can remove) with its easy to clean, reusable 34-quart maximum capacity microfiltration bag. The Pool Rover S2-40i's extra-wide non-marring and non-direct drive (no gears or timing belts) wheels allow it to simply and easily roll over vinyl-liner ripples and foot prints, on the floors of hard-surfaces like pebble finishes and gently along fiberglass gel-coat finishes. The Pool Rover S2-40i has free spinning wheels that never stick, and its customizable forward and reverse time settings allow it to clean any type of pool and climb inclines up to 60 degrees while filtering up to 4,500 GPH. The Pool Rover cleans all above ground pools up to 36' in less than one hour, operates on 24V and includes its own power supply.
Brand / ManufacturerAquabot, the flagship brand of Aqua Products, was built with the sole mission for making consumers' pool experience more enjoyable. The world's leader In robotic pool cleaning solutions. Fewer chemicals and a healthier clean. We are Aquabot. The Keepers of Pure. For over thirty years Aqua Products has consistently found new and innovative ways to help keep pools both cleaner and healthier. Located in Cedar Grove, New Jersey, Aqua Products is an American born, American based company that revolutionized the U.S. pool cleaning industry by introducing the first robotic pool cleaner in 1982.
Support / Downloads
Review by edgar on Feb 21, 2017 Verified Purchase
It really does the Job..