Aquabot Pool Rover S2-40i Robotic Automatic Pool Cleaner
- Simple Plug n’ Play operation - No installation, hoses, booster pumps or complex connections - it’s that easy!
- The Pool Rover S2-40i's patented directional guidance locking pin enables it to systematically cleans the floor and slopes of any aboveground or in ground pool, regardless of its configuration or surface type in as little as 1 hour.
- Individually handcrafted in the U.S.A. to ensure absolute quality and the immediate availability of parts and supported by the industry’s largest national network of robotic service centers and an in-house customer support team.
- 40ft cable
- Cleans floor, incline, and cove with radius
- Includes filter bag with top cover access
- Coverage Square Feet Per Hour: 8000
- Adjustable Turning & Never Stuck Rollers
- Cleaning Programs: 1-2 Hours Small & Large Pools
- Internal Timer with Auto-Shut Off
- Pump Motor: High Performance: Brushless/Individually Sealed
- Electrical Specification: 110V/60 Hz
- 1 year manufacturer's warranty
The Pool Rover S2-40i incorporates hydraulic engineering and an independent filtration system into one revolutionary above ground pool cleaner. Features a direction guidance-locking pin for precise navigation, cleaning floors and slopes of all above ground pools and surface types, filtering large and small debris down to two microns with its 34-quart maximum capacity microfiltration bag.
There are no reviews for this product.