- A low hardness level can cause corrosion of your pool's plumbing and heater as well as stain or etch your pool's surface
- Easy to use and will restore your pool's water chemistry by raising the level of dissolved calcium present in the pool water
- Protects your pool from damage caused by corrosive water
- Restores your pool's water chemistry and protects your pool and equipment
- Great for use in areas where soft water is a problem
Calcium Plus is used to raise calcium hardness in swimming pool water. Low calcium hardness may cause pool water to become corrosive which can result in etched plaster, corrosion of equipment and fixtures or may cause metallic stains. The ideal range is 200 to 400 parts per million (ppm).
Brand / ManufacturerAquamate is a brand of products made by Baleco International Inc, a company with over 55 years of experience overall and over 50 years in the swimming pool industry. Baleco International Inc works with professional pool dealers and regional mass marketers to help service the needs of the swimming pool owner.
Support / Downloads
There are no reviews for this product.