PH Plus 10lbs.
- pH Plus will increase the total pH of a swimming pool or spa
- Prevents corrosion and scaling of pool equipment surfaces
- Reduces eye irritation and skin dryness by reducing acidity
- Slows the rapid dissipation of chlorine caused by acidic water
- Helps prevent eye irritation
- Active Ingredient: Sodium Carbonate (Soda Ash)
- 10lbs pH plus
- Proper pH range is 7.2 - 7.8
pH Plus is a critical part of your pool water maintenance program. The key to balanced pool water chemistry is the pH level. When the pH level is too low, it can lead to corrosion of metallic pipes, rapid loss of chlorine and skin irritation. The proper pH range is 7.2 - 7.8. This range will allow your sanitizer to work more efficiently, reduce equipment corrosion, reduce eye irritation and reduce skin dryness.
Support / Downloads
Review by James on Apr 25, 2020
Been having some rainy days lately, guaranteed to mess up the pool's pH. I always check it after a rain, even if I already checked it that day. When it's (usually) low after a storm, I just add the pH+ according to the directions on the container, and it works great! My chlorinator doesn't have to be filled as often and the alkalinity usually comes right to spec. Great product.