AquaPro 120 SQ. FT. Cartridge Filter System 1.5-HP 2-Speed Pump 2 Year Warranty
- Ideal for above ground pools up to 24' Round and 18'x33' Oval
- Includes filter cartridge, union connection, air relief valve, pressure gauge, 1.5-HP 2-Speed pump, (2) shut-off valves, filter base, (2)1 1/2" x 6' filter hoses, hose adapters, and hose clamps
- Half turn Secure-N-Lock Seal ring allows you to easily remove cartridge from filter tank
- Includes 6' power cord with standard 115V plug
- Powerful 1.5-HP 2-Speed pump with High & Low speed settings to save energy
- Pump includes ON/OFF switch
- Corrosion resistant, reinforced thermoplastic tank ensures maximum durability and long life
- Maximum Flow rate of 120 gallons per minute or 57,600 gallons in 8 hours on High speed
- Maximum Flow rate of 40 gallons per minute or 19,200 gallons in 8 hours on Low speed
- Pump Amperage: 8.5 Amps on High speed & 3.5 Amps on Low Speed
- 2-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Approximate outside dimensions: Length: 28", Width: 25", Height: 25"
The AquaPro 120 is a highly effective cartridge filter system that cleans your pool down to 20 microns, compared to standard sand filters which filter down to 50 microns. The compact design, along with maximum filtering capability, reduces maintenance and time. AquaPro’s advantage is superior design - maximum hydraulic flow working in unison with the filter element for efficient performance. Includes powerful 1.5HP pump with energy saving 2 speed functionality and a 2 Year manufacturers warranty!
Brand / ManufacturerWith over 75 years in the water pump industry, AquaPro Systems manufactures highly reliable pool products, with unbeatable performance, at competitive prices. Located just outside Cincinnati, Ohio, AquaPro has a team of innovative engineers, with extensive experience in the design of hydraulics systems, AquaPro is able to provide you with a superior product that meets performance and safety standards. AquaPro systems proudly has one of the only ISO9001 Quality Approved manufacturing facilities in the industry, and with an on-site UL Certified Test Lab, you are guaranteed exceptional performance and safety from all AquaPro products. When Quality counts, come to the Pros...AquaPro Systems.
Support / Downloads
Review by Lisa on Sep 23, 2020
Purchased this filter with a 12x20 oval pool. This filter works really well. Had no issues and our pool was crystal clear all summer
Review by Yolanda on Jun 30, 2020
Bought mine in 2016 n NEVER EVER! Had a problem no maintenance at all n my water to this day has always been Crystal Clear !
Review by Peter on Jul 17, 2019 Verified Purchase
I bought my pool from pool factory in 2007. Since then I bought various upgrades The best upgrade was the AquaPro 120 SQ. filter system. My water is crystal clear and I highly recommend this filtering system.
Review by J on Jun 14, 2019
Works great. Very powerful pump and quiet. Cartridge is a beast. Lot of work to clean it but much better than DE in my opinion.
Using on an 18' pool that was a swamp. Couple days of running and cleaning the cartridge. Water is almoat perfect.
Worth the money
Review by John on Jun 7, 2017 Verified Purchase
Pro's - this pump filter setup is easy to use, and extremely quiet. If its on low while in the pool you have to check the return to see if its operating (you cant hear it), when on high you still have to be almost right on it to be able to hear it. This thing moves some water, We have a 24ft above ground pool and this pump turns the water over is about 3 hours. We clean the filter every 2-3 weeks just because it seems like we should, the manual says when the operating pressure increases by so much you should clean it, I have yet to see the pressure increase by that much.
Con's it is tough to get all the connections to not leak. I am familiar with how plumbing works and use of teflon tape, how ever it seems like I am constantly battling leaking connections. The leaks arent that bad but they are noticeable.
Overall this pump filter is great and I would buy again.