AquaPro High Pro DE72 Filter System 2-HP 2-Speed Pump 2 Year Warranty
This item is currently out of stock
Receive an email when it's back in stock:
- Ideal for above ground pools up to 33' Round and 21'x43' Oval
- Includes filter element, union connection, air relief valve, pressure gauge, 2-HP 2-Speed pump, (2) shut-off valves, filter base, (2)1 1/2" x 6' filter hoses, hose adapters, and hose clamps
- No more back-washing pool water with this D.E. filter system, which protects the sewer system and helps maintain the pool water temperature
- Pool filtration down to 5 microns capacity
- System regeneration allows for longer cycle times between cleanings
- Save the hassle! No cumbersome grid assembly
- Half turn Secure-N-Lock Seal ring allows you to easily remove element from filter tank
- Includes 6' power cord with standard 115V plug
- Powerful 2-HP 2-Speed pump with High & Low speed settings to save energy
- Pump includes ON/OFF switch
- Corrosion resistant, reinforced thermoplastic tank ensures maximum durability and long life
- Effective filtration area 36 sq ft.
- D.E required 3.5lbs
- Maximum Flow rate of 72 gallons per minute or 35,000 gallons in 8 hours
- Pump Amperage: 10.5 Amps on High speed & 3.5 Amps on Low Speed
- 2-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Approximate outside dimensions: Length: 28", Width: 25", Height: 38"
AquaPro DE72 High Pro D.E. Filter System is a highly effective element filter system that cleans your pool down to 5 microns, compared to standard sand filters which filter down to 50 microns. The compact design, along with maximum filtering capability, reduces maintenance and time. AquaPro’s advantage is superior design - maximum hydraulic flow working in unison with the filter element for efficient performance. Includes powerful 2HP pump with energy saving 2 speed functionality and a 2 Year manufacturers warranty!
Brand / ManufacturerWith over 75 years in the water pump industry, AquaPro Systems manufactures highly reliable pool products, with unbeatable performance, at competitive prices. Located just outside Cincinnati, Ohio, AquaPro has a team of innovative engineers, with extensive experience in the design of hydraulics systems, AquaPro is able to provide you with a superior product that meets performance and safety standards. AquaPro systems proudly has one of the only ISO9001 Quality Approved manufacturing facilities in the industry, and with an on-site UL Certified Test Lab, you are guaranteed exceptional performance and safety from all AquaPro products. When Quality counts, come to the Pros...AquaPro Systems.
Support / Downloads