AquaPro Pro1400 127K BTU Electric Heat Pump
- Ideal for above ground and in-ground pools up to 40,000 gallons
- 127,000BTU heating performance
- 100% Pure commercial grade titanium heat exchanger
- Electronic self diagnostic codes, determining your issue for you
- High temperature lock-out feature
- Super-efficient and will significantly reduce your swimming pool heating costs as well as your pool's environmental impact.
- 85% more efficient than gas heaters providing continuous heat and comfort, and super quiet operation
- AHRI Certified for performance
- Compatible with all known remote systems
- Recommended breaker: 50 Amps
- Wired with 2 hots (L1 - L2 ground with bond
- No GFCI or Neutral required unless by local code
- Requires 220 volt
- Labor: 1-year warranty, Parts: 2-year warranty, Compressor: 5-year warranty, Titanium Tubing: lifetime warranty
- Total outside dimensions of heater: Length: 35", Width: 35", Height: 43"
Consistently heat your pool and extend your swimming season with our full line of heat pumps! The most efficient way to heat your pool or spa. 100% pure, commercial-grade titanium heat exchanger. Innovative silent series product design. PRO Smart Control Panels are the most innovative and adaptable on the market today! Aquapro heat pumps will provide you with reliable heating service year after year.
Brand / ManufacturerWith over 75 years in the water pump industry, AquaPro Systems manufactures highly reliable pool products, with unbeatable performance, at competitive prices. Located just outside Cincinnati, Ohio, AquaPro has a team of innovative engineers, with extensive experience in the design of hydraulics systems, AquaPro is able to provide you with a superior product that meets performance and safety standards. AquaPro systems proudly has one of the only ISO9001 Quality Approved manufacturing facilities in the industry, and with an on-site UL Certified Test Lab, you are guaranteed exceptional performance and safety from all AquaPro products. When Quality counts, come to the Pros...AquaPro Systems.
Support / Downloads
Review by Happy on Apr 29, 2018
I've been installing Aqua Pro Heat Pumps since 2005, and personally maintain the pools, so I see them throughout their lifespan, and I can say that the things just keep coming on and start heating up Year after year. Very reliable units. Can't remember the last time I had to call for service on one. Some of these things are over 12 years old! Never even been "serviced "