18'x52" Bristol Round Pool
- 20 Gauge Blue Liner
- Thru-Wall Skimmer & Return Fitting
$1,712.00Save $483.00 (22% OFF)
- Includes skimmer and blue liner. For liner upgrades or accessories click Customize this Pool
- The Bristol pool features 6" wide galvanized steel top ledges with corrosion resistant coating
- Resin top caps resist bad weather, chlorinated water and constant wear
- Durable 5" galvanized steel upright posts give the Bristol strength, support and style
- 52" high galvanized steel wall coated with a "Krystal Kote" painted finish to prevent corrosion from the elements
- Zinc coated hardware
- Heavy-duty coated steel bottom rails
- Galvanized steel top stabilizer rails for extra strength
- Wall Color/Design: Chateau Sand
- Warranty: Manufacturer's 30-year limited warranty - 1st year 100% coverage
- Made in the USA
- Installs above ground (installation not included)
- Approximate inside (water) dimensions - 18' Diameter
- Approximate outside dimensions (space required) - 19' Diameter
- Approximate Water Capacity - 7,500 Gallons
Style and Strength
The Bristol incorporates interlocking steel stabilizers at the top of the pool, giving you a stronger pool with superior stability. The attractive embossed top ledges and uprights give the Bristol added strength with visual appeal. From top to bottom, the details of the Bristol will be enjoyed for many years to come.
The Bristol's resin caps and steel top ledges with "Krystal Kote" anti-corrosion sealant, give it superior design elements for long term durability. The Sand color scheme of the Bristol was chosen to enhance your home and match the latest backyard decor. The Bristol offers a 30 year manufacturer's limited warranty and is proudly made in the USA.
Order Times for Above Ground Pools
Above ground pools are too large to be shipped through UPS, Federal Express, or the USPS. We typically ship all pool orders out 24-48 hours after you place your order unfortunately due to recent circumstances surrounding COVID-19, please expect shipping delays of 2-4 business days. Transit time can vary depending on your location but generally takes 4-8 business days to most areas.(AZ, CA, ID, MT, ND, NM, NV, OK, OR, SD, UT, WA, WI, WY will generally take 7-12 business days). Business Days are Monday thru Friday. When the shipment arrives at your local terminal, the carrier will call you to make an appointment before making the delivery to your home.
Important! An adult must be at the delivery location to receive and sign for an above ground pool and will be required to move the boxes from the truck at the time of delivery (we recommend at least 2 people to unload cartons from the truck). For your convenience, Liftgate Service can be added for $39 at checkout. With Liftgate Service, the delivery will come on a special truck with a hydraulic lift. The driver will use the lift to place the pallet on the ground curbside. (The truck driver is not responsible in moving your pallet to your desired location). This will make receiving the shipment much easier, especially if only one person is home to receive it.
Support / Downloads
Review by Patricia P. VA on Jun 8, 2019 Verified Purchase
WE LOVE OUR NEW POOL! HAD OUR OLD POOL FOR 20 YEARS. IT WAS TIME! SO GLAD WE WENT WITH COMPANY, THEY REALLY DO STAND BEHIND THERE PRODUCT AND HAS GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE! .VERY FRIENDLY AND REALLY HELPFUL. THE POOL IS BEAUTIFUL AND GOOD QUALITY.
Review by Barbara A. Florida on Feb 19, 2019 Verified Purchase
Came when promised with all its parts Took a couple guys a couple hours to put it up. Haven’t really needed customer service, the whole process went very smoothly.
Review by Alan E. AR on Jan 21, 2019 Verified Purchase
The pool and products are great and even though there was a few problems they were kind enough to get the replacements I needed for the filter and skimmer!
Review by Katherine C. Kentucky on Nov 26, 2018 Verified Purchase
the pool was just as expected. very pleased with my order.