12'x20'x52" Cameo Oval Pool
- Includes skimmer and blue liner. For liner upgrades or accessories click Customize this Pool
- Sturdy 7" wide steel Krystal Kote top ledges and resin interlocking caps, resist bad weather, chlorinated water and constant wear
- Durable 6" upright posts and resin foot collars give the Cameo strength, support and style
- 52" high steel wall coated with a "Krystal Kote" finish to prevent corrosion from the weather elements and chlorinated chemicals
- Sleek Oval Yardmore space saving system saves much needed yard space
- Oval Yardmore space saving system saves much needed yard space
- Wall Color/Design: Ivory/Vision
- Warranty: 40-year manufacturer's limited warranty
- Made in the USA
- Installs above ground (installation not included).
- Approximate inside (water) dimensions - 12'X20'5"
- Approximate outside dimensions (space required) - 13'10"X21'5"
- Approximate Water Capacity - 5,600 Gallons
Style and Strength
The Cameo incorporates interlocking steel stabilizers at the top of the pool and a hardware free resin bottom cuff that ensures a stronger pool with superior stability. The attractive embossed top ledges and uprights give the Cameo added strength with visual appeal. From top to bottom, the details of the Cameo will be enjoyed for many years to come.
The Cameo's two piece resin caps and steel top ledges with "Krystal Kote" anti-corrosion sealant, give it superior design elements for long term durability. The Ivory/Vision color scheme of the Cameo was chosen to enhance your home and match the latest backyard decor. The Cameo offers a 40 year manufacturer's limited warranty and is proudly made in the USA.
Sleek Oval Design
The Cameo features a Yardmore space saving support system that incorporates superior strength and an attractive overall appearance. This oval system is supported with heavy steel beams and straps that run underneath the pool, eliminating the need for poles or braces protruding at each side of the pool. This sleek oval design allows more pool size while occupying less space, giving a clean and uncluttered presence.
Order Times for Above Ground Pools
Above ground pools are too large to be shipped through UPS, Federal Express or the USPS. We ship all pool orders out 24-48 hours after you place your order. Transit time can vary depending on your location but generally takes 4-8 business days. When the shipment arrives at your local terminal, the carrier will call you to make an appointment before making the delivery to your home.
Important! An adult must be at the delivery location to receive and sign for an above ground pool and will be required to assist in moving the cartons from the truck at the time of delivery (we recommend at least 2 people to unload cartons from the truck). For your convenience, Liftgate Service can be added for $39 at checkout. With Liftgate Service, the delivery will come on a special truck with a hydraulic lift. The driver will use the lift to place the pallet on the ground curbside. (The truck driver is not responsible in moving your pallet to your desired location).This will make receiving the shipment much easier, especially if only one person is home to receive it.
Support / Downloads
Review by Mark H. ME on Jun 8, 2017
Ordered complete pool setup 3 years ago and still going strong! Best deal in the USA! Pump lasted over 3 seasons running it 24/7 super pleased with the outstanding product and customer service!
Review by Woodleys on May 26, 2017
Purchased our pool last year. Customized it to our requirements. perfect!!
Very easy to purchase online. was shipped on two pallets. Thank you Pool Factory.
Review by Rick S, OH on May 2, 2017
Another satisfied customer. Purchased online ordering and customizing was very simple. And shipping was fast!! Definitely happy with my purchase!
Review by Scott H. on Apr 4, 2017
Review by Heather P. PA on Mar 31, 2017
We are so happy with our purchase. The entire transaction was smooth, easy, and the pool was exactly what we we’re expecting and the shipping was great. I would recommend The Pool Factory to everyone!