18'x52" Cameo Round Pool
- 20 Gauge Blue Liner
- Thru-Wall Skimmer & Return Fitting
Click the “CUSTOMIZE THIS POOL” tab below to add a filter, ladder, cover or any other accessory.
$2,006.00Save $989.00 (33% OFF)
- Includes skimmer and blue liner. For liner upgrades or accessories click Customize this Pool
- Sturdy 7" wide steel Krystal Kote top ledges and resin interlocking caps, resist bad weather, chlorinated water and constant wear
- Durable 6" steel upright posts and resin foot collars give the Cameo strength, support and style
- Heavy-duty coated steel bottom rails
- Galvanized steel top stabilizer rails for extra strength
- 52" high steel wall coated with a "Krystal Kote" finish to prevent corrosion from the weather elements and chlorinated chemicals
- Wall Color/Design: Ivory/Vision
- Warranty: Manufacturer's 40-year limited warranty
- Made in the USA
- Installs above ground (installation not included)
- Approximate inside (water) dimensions - 18' Diameter
- Approximate outside dimensions (space required) - 19' Diameter
- Approximate Water Capacity - 7,500 Gallons
- Pool Safety - The Cameo Pool is only designed for swimming and wading. This pool is not designed for diving or jumping, dangerous and permanent injury can result. Always provide adult supervision, use caution, common sense and good judgment when enjoying any water activity. Click here to view and read the manufacturer's safety information.
Style and Strength
The Cameo incorporates interlocking steel stabilizers at the top of the pool and hardware free resin bottom cuffs, giving you a stronger pool with superior stability. The attractive embossed top ledges and uprights give the Cameo added strength with visual appeal. From top to bottom, the details of the Cameo will be enjoyed for many years to come.
The Cameo's two piece resin caps and steel top ledges with "Krystal Kote" anti-corrosion sealant, give it superior design elements for long term durability. The Ivory/Vision color scheme of the Cameo was chosen to enhance your home and match the latest backyard decor. The Cameo offers a 40 year manufacturer's limited warranty and is proudly made in the USA.
Shipping Times for Swimming Pools
We typically ship all swimming pool orders out in 1-3 business days. Transit time can vary depending on your location (Business days are Monday thru Friday). We only ship to the 48 Contiguous United States. We do not ship to Hawaii and Alaska.
Northeast Region Shipments: 2-5 business days
Southeast Region Shipments: 3-10 business days
Midwest Region Shipments: 5-10 business days
Southwest Region Shipments: 7-10 business days
Rocky Mountain Region Shipments: 10-14 business days
Pacific Region Shipments: 10-14 business days
Due to overwhelming demand, shipments to certain areas in the U.S. may experience additional delays during transit. Swimming pools are shipped with a freight carrier because they are too large to be shipped through UPS, Federal Express, or the USPS. When the shipment arrives at your local terminal, the carrier will call you to make an appointment before making the delivery to your home. Please ensure your phone number is up to date. The trucking company will not call you if your order is shipping to a commercial address (business).
Important Shipping Information
An adult must be present at the delivery location to receive and sign for all swimming pool shipments. Liftgate service is available for $59.00 at checkout. This special service is required for all freight shipments; including swimming pools, decks and heaters. This will make receiving the shipment much easier, especially if only one person is home to receive it. The delivery will come on a special truck with a hydraulic lift. The driver will use the lift to place the pallet on the ground curbside.
When you accept a freight shipment, you will receive a Bill of Lading (BOL). This acts as a receipt. Don’t sign it until you’ve looked over the shipment for any visible damage. Also check to make sure the total number of cartons on the delivery receipt match the total number of cartons you are receiving. If you see any damage, note it on the BOL, take photos, and contact us ASAP. Do not refuse your freight order!
You may be required to meet the freight delivery driver at a designated location near your residence including but not limited to; customer’s residence is located on a dirt road, weight restrictions, or a dead-end road in which the freight driver is unable to proceed.
Support / Downloads