Confer Evolution Resin A-Frame Safety Ladder 7100X
- Ideal for pools installed above ground (without a deck).
- Swing-up outer section prevents unauthorized access to pool
- Adjustable to fit 48" to 54" high pools
- Snap-lock treads for quick & easy assembly
- Features an anti-entrapment barrier to prevent entrapment behind the ladder
- Each side adjusts independently
- No sand or bricks required; fills with water
- Can easily be converted to a Inpool ladder with optional CK-7100W conversion kit
- Weight guideline: 300 lbs.
- 16" tread width
- Not intended for use with Intex, Bestway, or other soft-sided pools
- Ladder must be fastened to top seat of pool.
- For added liner protection use the 20" x 24" Ladder Mat
- 5 Year Warranty
The Confer 7100 A-Frame ladder is ideal for pools installed above ground (without a deck). The Confer 7100 provides safe and secure entry & exit from your above ground pool, featuring an anti-entrapment barrier to prevent entrapment behind the ladder. The outer section can swing up and locked with the included padlock so you can prevent unwanted pool access. This Confer safety ladder adjusts from 48 - 54" deep pools and accommodates up to 300 lbs. The Confer A-frame ladder combines safety and design into one economical package and is the perfect addition to your above ground pool.
Brand / ManufacturerConfer Plastics has been in the business of manufacturing swimming pool ladders since the early 1970's. Confer Plastics has been synonymous with quality and safety - our pool ladders and steps set the standard for the industry. Nowhere else will you find such a complete line of pool entry options, a line that offers great quality, incredible service and piece of mind. All of their ladders and steps are proudly made in the USA.
Support / Downloads
Review by Harry L. Ohio on Oct 3, 2019
Good quality and when we bolted to the top of the pool it became very strong
Review by mike on May 12, 2019
works for what you paid for, warps on the heavy weight end but does not give. not as stable as I wanted but gets the job done. if you looking for something till you ready to spend more this is worth it.
Review by Tina on Jul 20, 2018
The ladder of very poorly made. Its supposed to have a 300 pound weight limit, my 183 pound self bows the ladder rungs to the point of snapping. I would NOT recommend this product to anyone.
Review by Steph on Jun 4, 2017 Verified Purchase
This ladder is junk. Have used it twice and it is ready to break. If you buy it you are wasting your money.