Confer SES - Complete Step Enclosure System with Gate
- Ideal for pools installed above ground (without a deck).
- Consists of (2) Confer Sep1 Units, top platform, two side rails, pickets, and gate. The gate completely encloses the steps for security, and is self-enclosing and self-latching.
- Adjustable for 48" - 54" pools.
- All plastic construction will not affect water chemistry and will not corrode
- Gate restricts access to the pool, self-closing and self-latching
- Easy to assemble
- No metal parts
- Non-slip step surfaces are excellent for elderly, slightly handicapped, or heavy swimmers
- Does not rest on or attach to pool
- Side openings allow water to circulate through unit to inhibit algae growth
- Padlock Included
- Weight guideline: 400lbs.
- Satisfies most building inspectors
- 5 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Meets current and proposed ANSI/NSPI Standards
The Confer Step Enclosure System with Gate is designed for all people including elderly swimmers and physically challenged swimmers. This system includes two handrails to pull yourself up and out of the water as you walk up the stairs, five steps instead of four, and the top step covers the pool top rail so that you do not put added pressure on your pool wall. The unique design of this system allows two included Confer Step 1 units to be joined together to form a complete entry/exit system into the pool. And since it is all plastic construction it will not affect water chemistry and will not corrode.
Review by Maureen T. Glenside, PA on Apr 22, 2015
I had a great experience with The Pool Factory, both when buying my pool and even during a return. They were extremely professional and pleasant and I would recommend them to anyone looking to purchase a pool or pool supplies and equipment. I will definitely continue ti use them myself