Elix Rechargeable Cordless Robotic Pool Cleaner
- Cordeless Robotic Pool Cleaner - No cord to untangle!
- Built-in rechargeable lithium 5000mAh battery - No installation, hoses, booster pumps or complex connections - it’s that easy!
- Ideal for above ground and in-ground pools (flat floor or max. 15° slope)
- The Elix power detection: automatically moves to the pool edge when the battery is running low
- Dual control system: mechanical/electrical control ensures the Elix will not get stuck
- Built-in water sensor shuts off when out of the water to protect the motor
- Cleans floor, incline, and cove with radius
- Includes filter tray with top cover access
- Run time as long as 90 minutes
- Charge time 5-6 hours
- 2 wide suction doors and 1 brush
- LED battery indicator
- Electrical Specification: 110V/60 Hz
- 1 year manufacturer's warranty
The Rechargeable Cordless Robotic Pool Cleaner is the a new type of rechargeable automatic pool cleaner in the market. Features a built-in rechargeable lithium 5000mAh battery, power detection, dual control system and a built in water sensor. Cleans floors and slopes of all above ground pools. (flat floor or max. 15° slope).
Brand / ManufacturerThe company manufactures, markets and distributes above ground and in-ground swimming pool cleaning equipment, accessories, part/fittings, and game/leisure accessories. Their products are sold to pool and spa retailers, builders, distributors, and mass merchandisers in 23 countries around the world including the U.S., Canada and Europe. Champlain Plastics provides innovative, high quality, value-priced pool and spa accessories to distributors, retailers and their customers.
Support / Downloads
Review by Beags on May 25, 2020
I used to clean an 18 ft pool with a vacuum and then got a bigger pool and this robot vacuum is awesome. It was delivered in a timely manner and cleans the bottom of the pool efficiently and effectively. I had a big pile of leaves in the middle and this thing picked them all up, of course I had to empty the thing out a few times, but it does have a large space for what it picks up and is easy to clean, I just tip it over and rinse it with a hose. It recharges in a decent amount of time and the battery seems pretty good so far, but I’ve only ran it 4 times. I like being able to adjust the angle on the motor to adjust the route it takes. I set mine on 10 degrees on Borge sides and it goes across the middle of a round pool at different angles. You can change the angle up to 40 degrees so it does circles if that better suites the pool, but I like it to go across the middle. Anyways... great vacuum thus far and I’ll update if necessary.