Swimming Pool Financing
The Pool Factory is pleased to offer financing options for a new or replacement above ground pool build. Financing through one of the 3 options below gives you several choices, depending on the size of the loan and the length of payment terms desired.
Affirm is a financing alternative to credit cards and other credit-payment products. Affirm offers instant loan decisioning for online purchases to be paid in fixed monthly installments over 12, 18, 24, 36 or 48 months.
- Available at checkout - instant decision.
- Pay over 12, 18, 24, 36 or 48 monthly payments1
- For example, "On a $700 purchase, you may pay $63.18 for 12 months with a 15% APR."
- Rates from 10–36% APR (Annual Percentage Rate).
- Provide your basic information and get an instant decision.
- Spread your purchase over time with fixed, monthly payments.
- Just select Affirm Financing at Checkout.
- Learn more on Affirm's website - click here.
Prequalify for Affirm financing.
1Your rate will be 10-36% APR based on credit, and is subject to an eligibility check. Payment options through Affirm are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. Payment options through Affirm are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. See www.affirm.com/faqs for details.
LightStream offers an easy low-interest financing solution so you can get funds for your pool. Good-credit customers can get funds starting at $5,000 up to $100,000 as soon as the same day if all conditions are met.
Apply online using a quick application process and receive your funds without ever leaving the house. It’s fast, easy, and there are no fees or prepayment penalties.
*All loans are subject to credit approval by LightStream.
Truist Bank is an Equal Housing Lender. © 2022 Truist Financial Corporation. Truist, LightStream, and the LightStream logo are service marks of Truist Financial Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Lending services provided by Truist Bank.